Belgian region bans Halal and Kosher slaughter of animals

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Europeans are going back to their old pagan ways of worshiping animals kkkkk why you think most treat animals better than their parents

@CaliTedesse

The Europeans are trying to limit these hordes of foreign asylum seekers in which the majority are Muslims to settle in their regions by discouraging their dietary or religious practices. It simply means move to another region.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

The Europeans are trying to limit these hordes of foreign asylum seekers in which the majority are Muslims to settle in their regions by discouraging their dietary or religious practices. It simply means move to another region.
Well you don't want me to eventually move to Australia. So akhi I will have to move to Canada

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
When will they ban incest?
2075AF5D-EE7D-4CBA-9208-89B465C67377.jpeg

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Animals have emotions too. More emotions than Muslims who commit or support terrorism. Eating animals is barbaric.
Here comes the animal rights activist. If you really care about the well being of animals you wouldn’t be screaming your dismay online you’d actually do something. You think plants aren’t living? And what about the food chain, where one animal eats another, should a lion be forced to eat some veggies too?
I don’t mean to offend you but you’re a bit of an idiot, I gave you some attention happy sweet heart?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is why its important to vote for local reps and get into politics. If there was an Ilhan there she would raise a fuss about this.

I don’t eat red meat and that doesn’t mean that everyone should follow suit. The death penalty that existed in the 7th century was via the sword, a noose on the neck or the guillotine because they had no other methods available to them. Today, no society will tolerate such methods and would deem it to be savagery. Why can’t we extend this so called “mercy killing” to the animals?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t eat red meat and that doesn’t mean that everyone should follow suit. The death penalty that existed in the 7th century was via the sword, a noose on the neck or the guillotine because they had no other methods available to them. Today, no society will tolerate such methods and would deem it to be savagery. Why can’t we extend this so called “mercy killing” to the animals?
How about the gaal the way they slaughter the animals, it’s inhuman too.