Beledxawo civilian death toll

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You guys are full of shit.Like MsB killing 13 culama.Do you think you folks are above the law?
Eastligh boy, remember thanks to us Somalis have taken over alot of places in Nairobi, but unlike you we have our home country which we would much rather be, you on the other hand a 3rd class citizen of a bantu land will suffer in perpetuity when we leave to go Mogadishu, Kismaayo, Baidoa, Buale, Bardheere, Beletweyne etc as our country recovers from anarchy and insurgency.

Eastligh boy, remember thanks to us Somalis have taken over alot of places in Nairobi, but unlike you we have our home country which we would much rather be, you on the other hand a 3rd class citizen of a bantu land will suffer in perpetuity when we leave to go Mogadishu, Kismaayo, Baidoa, Buale, Bardheere, Beletweyne etc as our country recovers from anarchy and insurgency.
Kablalax blocked me for 2 days for standing up for Balad xaawo. How manly of them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You guys are full of shit.Like MsB killing 13 culama.Do you think you folks are above the law?
No, and that is why on Yomul Qiyamah we shall see if it was right or wrong, nigga don't play the role of god and most certainly don't reflect this on me. Refrain from using these types of "jokes". You always have a answer, take a goddamn break.

How can you bribe Allah? TThe Almighty, please tell me, how. Watch your tone out, I simply told you.

No, and that is why on Yomul Qiyamah we shall see if it was right or wrong, nigga don't play the role of god and most certainly don't reflect this on me. Refrain from using these types of "jokes". You always have a answer, take a goddamn break.

How can you bribe Allah? TThe Almighty, please tell me, how. Watch your tone out, I simply told you.
Yomul qiyama is not controlled by mx so I find it strange that you guys try to use religion to scare people whole you break every law under the sun.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yomul qiyama is not controlled by mx so I find it strange that you guys try to use religion to scare people whole you break every law under the sun.
Warya, listen. The joke you typed "Can Farmajo bribe is way through Yomul Qiyamah" , I told you, "how can you bribe the almighty, the satire wasn't needed". Maybe the point flew across your head, but It is for every person for themselves on the Day of Judgment, so do you truly think that MX or OG is the least of anyone worries? Warya, nobody wants to take on another persons sin, and I truly am not here to tell you the reason why.

As long as I or you don't break the laws, it ain't my issue what another person does, cause at the end of the day, it ain't me or you who is going to be judged. Now stop being so hard headed and understand my point.

Warya, listen. The joke you typed "Can Farmajo bribe is way through Yomul Qiyamah" , I told you, "how can you bribe the almighty, the satire wasn't needed". Maybe the point flew across your head, but It is for every person for themselves on the Day of Judgment, so do you truly think that MX or OG is the least of anyone worries? Warya, nobody wants to take on another persons sin, and I truly am not here to tell you the reason why.

As long as I or you don't break the laws, it ain't my issue what another person does, cause at the end of the day, it ain't me or you who is going to be judged. Now stop being so hard headed and understand my point.
Yes because Farmajo has been bribing people in Somalia that is how he become president.
Farmajo regime is the worst exapmle to use regarding Islam.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes because Farmajo has been bribing people in Somalia that is how he become president.
Farmajo regime is the worst exapmle to use regarding Islam.
Okay. So did every president post 1991. That is not my point, your the one who and I repeat "Bribe, Yomul Qiyamah", runta hard headiness ain't a good thing :susp:

My point wasn't about Farmajo, MX, qabil or anything. The satire in the post was just unethical and outright disrespectful.

Okay. So did every president post 1991. That is not my point, your the one who and I repeat "Bribe, Yomul Qiyamah", runta hard headiness ain't a good thing :susp:

My point wasn't about Farmajo, MX, qabil or anything. The satire in the post was just unethical and outright disrespectful.
Yes markad xaraan ubaratin then you try preach Islam and Yomul qiyama I wonder what gives you such confidence?
Do you think the qatar money will be used to bribe?
I am just curious how fucked up is your fucked up.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes markad xaraan ubaratin then you try preach Islam and Yomul qiyama I wonder what gives you such confidence?
Do you think the qatar money will be used to bribe?
I am just curious how fucked up is your fucked up.
Farmajo ain't my aabo or my hoyo. I don't want nobody sins on my back, and neither do you. I neither EVER eat Xaram nor endorse it. I don't care what money it is, even Japanese, a bribe is a bribe. The limit of my fucked up is and should be the same as yours, when it is directly in contradiction with the deen and its haram. Anything haram is fucked up, simple really.

I don't preach Islam, making it seem as if you ain't a muslim yourself. I simply corrected you, FKD should not contract with the deen nor involve it.

AUN to the victims, and we move on.

AUN.

Madoobe, Janan and Mohammed Sayid and their Kenyan enablers are solely to blame for amassing troops in mandera and attacking Beledxawo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN.

Madoobe, Janan and Mohammed Sayid and their Kenyan enablers are solely to blame for amassing troops in mandera and attacking Beledxawo.
EswDrTaXAAAHNTY

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
soldiersa are different from innocent civilians the fact that I have to explain that to you says something about your morale compass, I have never done what you are doing now which is derail a tacsi thread, at least ignore it and dont post, I have never reported someone on SSpot because I believe in freedom of speech, but walahi I reported your insensitive gaalo ass, I will see you when you back in Ohio.

tenor.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
AUN

This is what happens when you install illegal governors for your clan. Gedo needs a return of its grassroots administration approved by the state president or we will never move on from this.

Inaalilahi wa inaailahay rajicun 14 dead(mostly females) and 8 injured

most of the dead come from two families with children between 0-12 years old, their parents and some other relatives, it was the atilary shells fired from mandheera that killed these innocent people, they are martyred/shahiid and inshallah will go straight to jannah firdows

AUN to the Deputy police chief who was among the first killed as well.
You the two opposing sides are both extremely bias N&N vs the mucaraad. Why can’t none of you be a little source critical when making controversial claims.

Trending

Latest posts