Beledxawo civilian death toll

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Inaalilahi wa inaailahay rajicun 14 dead(mostly females) and 8 injured

most of the dead come from two families with children between 0-12 years old, their parents and some other relatives, it was the atilary shells fired from mandheera that killed these innocent people, they are martyred/shahiid and inshallah will go straight to jannah firdows

AUN to the Deputy police chief who was among the first killed as well.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They should sue Farmaajo for inciting tribal wars rather than using that energy to fight AlShabaab, dumbest and most incompetent leader we had since Siyaad Barre.:noneck:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
chill out gaal !

this is tacsi thread

Your bloodlusting uncle should have thought that there will civilan casualty when you engage in a war, the fact that you worship an ethiest dictator makes you also a Gaal. :chrisfreshhah:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
relax you can do that in other threads at least show some respect in this one

Hundreds of Somalis die daily back home , I have never seen you making a thread about them, just because they are from your tribe doesn't mean you can shove it in our face.

Weren't you celebrating just yesterday when Farmaajo's militia were abusing the corpse of dead JL soldiers, Miss me with that calaacal shit nigga.:drakekidding:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hundreds of Somalis die daily back home , I have never seen you making a thread about them, just because they are from your tribe doesn't mean you can shove it in our face.

Weren't you celebrating just yesterday when Farmaajo's militia were abusing the corpse of dead JL soldiers, Miss me with that calaacal shit nigga.:drakekidding:
soldiersa are different from innocent civilians the fact that I have to explain that to you says something about your morale compass, I have never done what you are doing now which is derail a tacsi thread, at least ignore it and dont post, I have never reported someone on SSpot because I believe in freedom of speech, but walahi I reported your insensitive gaalo ass, I will see you when you back in Ohio.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So will fakemajo be able to bribe the judge yomul qiyamah?
Astaghfirullah, warya somethings aren't meant to be made fun of. We are all going to be judged in Yomul Qiyamah by the Almighty. Somethings just should be made fun off? Bribe who?

Astaghfirullah, warya somethings aren't meant to be made fun of. We are all going to be judged in Yomul Qiyamah by the Almighty. Somethings just should be made fun off? Bribe who?
You guys are full of shit.Like MsB killing 13 culama.Do you think you folks are above the law?

Trending