Beledxaawo town ransacked & looted by protestors

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe couldn’t visit Gedo with Kenya’s backing what makes you think he can go there now that HSM has discarded Uhuru?
Of course he could heres him in Ceelwaaq and if you want I can have more videos of different admins within Gedo asking him to come visit soon.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Of course he could heres him in Ceelwaaq and if you want I can have more videos of different admins within Gedo asking him to come visit soon.
Ceelwaaq has a Kenyan base let him go to Garbaharray hadu rag yahay heck let him go to Buale hadi aan madaxa laga fujin, definition of a Paper state President.

Madoobe couldn’t visit Gedo with Kenya’s backing what makes you think he can go there now that HSM has discarded Uhuru?

He has already without Kenyan troops ,
Your president ahmed islaam will be visiting every district of gedo region soon . I hope your ppl welcome him with open arms

Ceelwaaq has a Kenyan base let him go to Garbaharray hadu rag yahay heck let him go to Buale hadi aan madaxa laga fujin, definition of a Paper state President.

One is in Turkey hiding and the other is working hard to defend his motherland.

5 years of regime propaganda and N&N has come to an end. Take the high road @TekNiKo

C0194676-05B8-4C5B-AA92-01CFA3BD2E32.jpeg
F7C0E460-5439-47D0-85CC-807D5F935125.jpeg
99ED51C0-987C-4DE9-92B3-F6E0BEAF6605.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts