Beledxaawo town ransacked & looted by protestors

The Farmaajo installed local puppet regime is crumbling at a fast rate.

102C4921-4688-4B28-8937-82C0D3273E45.jpeg
B47162E6-EFFA-4CCD-B957-D61E290064DE.jpeg

You would think this place is Ceelcadde

Beledhawo: Cali Dheere protestors have resorted to loot the district headquarters of the local town administration

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Where do the calidheere fall in the clan structure? Are they outside the fold of reer hasan?-i hear that name alot,where do they settle?

Where do the calidheere fall in the clan structure? Are they outside the fold of reer hasan?-i hear that name alot,where do they settle?

Cali dheere are Reer guri Marehans who claim to be majority of beledhawo although it’s contested by other subclans

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Cali dheere are Reer guri Marehans who claim to be majority of beledhawo although it’s contested by other subclans
I see.
By the way do you notice the competing has started?-It's get in where you fit in before jubbaland hits the ground.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
What confusing place gedo is-Literaly anything is possible there-So many weird things going on at the same time-Gedo is ghetto of somalia,filled with darama.

You would think this place is Ceelcadde

Beledhawo: Cali Dheere protestors have resorted to loot the district headquarters of the local town administration

is that a poster of farmajo they are tearing up ? I think it’s him. Wearing glasses from the side picture

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lord of the flies.

Sometimes I feel like just giving up on Somalia altogether.

How am I supposed to raise my family there if my neighbors could chimp out at anytime?

First the Minneapolis fireworks technicals and now this...

Lord of the flies.

Sometimes I feel like just giving up on Somalia altogether.

How am I supposed to raise my family there if my neighbors could chimp out at anytime?

First the Minneapolis fireworks technicals and now this...
Focus on your tuulo

:manny: :manny:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Reer Ahmed iyo Cali dheere are shared owned Balad Xaawo. Majority Cali dhere waa AS. Magalada before Faramaajo was controlled by reer Ahmed special Abdi rashid Janan.
Reer Ahmed is low than Reer Xasan Sade linages. They close to Cili , Cali dhere , Wagardhac, reer are low after that
For Ogaden they are like Bah gari or Tolmage then Cawalyahan and MZ are lower.
Reer Xasan is like Maqaabul/makahil first
Division in Sade. Like Maqbuul first division in OG

Trending

Latest posts