Beledweyne seats might be moved to Jowhar

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Non XL clans in Hiiraan have requested Rooble to move their seats to Jowhar they dont trust another clan Too manage their election without Guudlaawe. Now Rooble accepted to move their seats. Hiiraan is very diverse the 17 Non XL seats demand to be moved so the remaining 8 XL have lost the majority confidence good job Rooble :deadpeter:

Last edited:

Non XL clans in Hiiraan have requested Rooble to move their seats to Jowhar they dont trust another clan Too manage their election without Guudlaawe. Now Rooble accepted to move their seats. Hiiraan is very diverse the 17 Non XL seats demand to be moved so the remaining 8 XL have lost the majority confidence good job Rooble :deadpeter:
Rooble said he can’t go back on 17 September agreement then they requested the election venue to be held in their xaafad Howlwadaag and he said it’s not possible as Electoral Committee latest roadmap indicates the elections will take place in 2 Venues in Beledweyne, 1. Lamagalay Military Base, 2. CeelJaale base near the airport. Rooble told them Hirshabelle SEIT is in charge of those elections and reassured them nothing will go wrong, then they said Hirshabelle SEIT is lead by a Xawaadle. Rooble couldn’t cure their cuqdad kkkk :dead:

Those Guys are not even real dhaqan just people who calaacal on the Internet called Xaqsoor paid by Guudlaawe we don’t see it as a threat looma joojinaayo Anyways Our Governor is in Xamar right now with Guddiga Doorashooyinka sorting out the election procedure along with and Vice head of Electoral Commission Mowlid Mataan.

Everything is going good, The mighty Hiiraan and beesha XL always had envious folks not a big deal :samwelcome:

By the way it’s been almost a year and a half since 17 September was signed, why weren’t they going to Rooble then?

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble said he can’t go back on 17 September agreement then they requested the election venue to be held in their xaafad Howlwadaag and he said it’s not possible as Electoral Committee latest roadmap indicates the elections will take place in 2 Venues in Beledweyne, 1. Lamagalay Military Base, 2. CeelJaale base near the airport. Rooble told them Hirshabelle SEIT is in charge of those elections and reassured them nothing will go wrong, then they said Hirshabelle SEIT is lead by a Xawaadle. Rooble couldn’t cure their cuqdad kkkk :dead:

Those Guys are not even real dhaqan just people who calaacal on the Internet called Xaqsoor paid by Guudlaawe we don’t see it as a threat looma joojinaayo Anyways Our Governor is in Xamar right now with Guddiga Doorashooyinka sorting out the election procedure along with and Vice head of Electoral Commission Mowlid Mataan.

Everything is going good, The mighty Hiiraan and beesha XL always had envious folks not a big deal :samwelcome:
I actually hope you guys win if Beledweyne is removed so will Garbaharray our destinies are intricably linked. Keep refusing, but Rooble is betraying you guys :hemad:

Gedo is more in danger of being hijacked if not already has been by Ahmed Madobe, so my confused Promiscuous Tekniko focus on that waa iga talo.

Nigga is all over the place like a headless chicken, wallahi folks like him with no principles are waste of space and air to us Humankind.

TekNiKo

VIP
Gedo is more in danger of being hijacked if not already has been by Ahmed Madobe, so my confused Promiscuous Tekniko focus on that waa iga talo.

Nigga is all over the place like a headless chicken, wallahi folks like him with no principles are waste of space and air to us Humankind.
Go f*ck yourself this has nothing to do eith you ayax eater. Go focus on Wisil about to be captured by AS my lands are free langaab :susp:

I actually hope you guys win if Beledweyne is removed so will Garbaharray our destinies are intricably linked. Keep refusing, but Rooble is betraying you guys :hemad:
it’s funny how they say “they don’t trust another clan to manage it” as if we weren’t ruling them for 4 years did they die or are their current MPs all Hawadle?!. The reason why Gudlaawe can’t come is well known, Farmaajo knows, Rooble knows and even Gudlaawe himself knows and these “Xaqsoor” folks know. Until Guudlaawe corrects it he will not step foot in Hiiraan. Why are we tiring ourselves, our position has been clear since day 1.

I’m happy elections taking place in Beledweyne, it’s been like almost like 60 years since it last took place

Go f*ck yourself this has nothing to do eith you ayax eater. Go focus on Wisil about to be captured by AS my lands are free langaab :susp:

Blablabala says the fanatical twerker who jumps beds like 5 cent Promiscuous Thai professional worker.

Niyaahow for real, I like you better when you were cheerleading your Abo Farmaajo, because than at least you had 1 Abo with sharaf, but now you are jumping to different Abo's lap every single day, Hot Damn!

:snoop: you jumped From HG Abo Shaakir lap, to Abgaal Abo Shariif to Xawadle Abo Xuuds lap and Mjs Abo Denis lap, and next possible Abo will be Musa bixis lap.

La xawla Wala quwata, at least save some honour for yourself yaa Promiscuous woman.

Stick to 1 Abo's Lap!

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Blablabala says the fanatical twerker who jumps beds like 5 cent Promiscuous Thai professional worker.

Niyaahow for real, I like you better when you were cheerleading your Abo Farmaajo, because than at least you had 1 Abo with sharaf, but now you are jumping to different Abo's lap every single day, Hot Damn!

:snoop: you jumped From HG Abo Shaakir lap, to Abgaal Abo Shariif to Xawadle Abo Xuuds lap and Mjs Abo Denis lap, and next possible Abo will be Musa bixis lap.

La xawla Wala quwata, at least save some honour for yourself yaa Promiscuous woman.

Stick to 1 Abo's Lap!
You seem gay bro I still support Farmaajo re election. Just cause I post news doesnt mean I support Shariif lol. You really are obsessed I am putting you on ignore list like Galmudug State. Bye

Jungle

VIP
Not really a suprise. 1 qabil wants to dictate everything going on there when another 10 qabils live there. Kuwa meesha ka taliyo waxooda wa xoog, dhac iyo boob. nin kasto oo qabiladaas ka tirsan oo hiiraan ka imaado waxu ku leeyahay daris ka xun xawaadle ma jiro lol

Not really a suprise. 1 qabil wants to dictate everything going on there when another 10 qabils live there. Kuwa meesha ka taliyo waxooda wa xoog, dhac iyo boob. nin kasto oo qabiladaas ka tirsan oo hiiraan ka imaado waxu ku leeyahay daris ka xun xawaadle ma jiro lol
:trumpsmirk:

cow

VIP
Simple solution. Hold xawaadle seats in xaawadle area of beledweyne and none xawaadle seats in the none xawaadle areas in beledweyne.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
Simple solution. Hold xawaadle seats in xaawadle area of beledweyne and none xawaadle seats in the none xawaadle areas in beledweyne.
I’m sorry to say Beledweyne is majority Hawadle 3 out of 4 areas are in fact them. The army the police are us. The venue is us. You’re b00n stay in your lane.

Trending