Beledweyne seats might be moved to Jowhar

cow

VIP
@Bariire your a HG, you should talk the least sxb. surrounded by enemies everywhere at least the silver lining if farmaajo loses is seeing galmudug carved out and destroyed no more SNA helping you.

@Bariire your a HG, you should talk the least sxb. surrounded by enemies everywhere at least the silver lining if farmaajo loses is seeing galmudug carved out and destroyed no more SNA helping you.

Sxb drop the addictive quule you reer Gedo's eat, it's messing with your head, kulaha GM carved kkkkk

Nigga by whom?😂

are we to pretend that guriceel did not happen? or camaara?

And so?... The guriceel incident was an mini HG civil war and camaara was alshabaab war, even you Gedo's had your own Mx civil war against janaan mx forces where you used SNA like we did and even today you have alshabaab in Gedo being fended off by Hawiye SNA.

cow

VIP
And so?... The guriceel incident was an mini HG civil war and camaara was alshabaab war, even you Gedo's had your own Mx civil war against janaan mx forces where you used SNA like we did and even today you have alshabaab in Gedo being fended off by Hawiye SNA.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

HG abaal malaha. MJ policy to HG is the correct one i hope farmaajo uses that in his 2nd term

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

HG abaal malaha. MJ policy to HG is the correct one i hope farmaajo uses that in his 2nd term
go away fighting GIF

F off niyahoow, as if Farmaajo wasnt an antagonists towards HGs for the past 3 and half years before PM Rooble came to the scenes, we know our enemies well and never forget.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Confirmed if Xawaadle refuse Guudlaawe to come to Beledweyne he will move the 11 tribal seats to Jowhar

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Confirmed if Xawaadle refuse Guudlaawe to come to Beledweyne he will move the 11 tribal seats to Jowhar

:mjlol:

If everyone could leave Sept 17 deal like this, then the whole process would have collapsed long time ago.

Not confirmed, it’s complete lies. Trust me there is no going back on Sept 17 agreement. It’s just last minute propaganda because the elections are taking place without Gudlawe.

They literally copied Abdullahi Osman Farah video in word format and posted. The elections have already started and there is no moving seats. If any seats were going to be moved or September 17 was going to be changed, it would have been done along time ago.

:banderas:

Mayor calls for every candidate to arrive in the city to start campaigning.

I told you from day 1, nothing has changed. Elections Will take place in the coming days. I hear the first 6 seats going to be held early next week.

cow

VIP
It's good the elections is taking place but I fear it will probably take a minimum 6 months to complete. They should have finished the somaliland elections and the 5 reer cadcads in mogadishu.

Who expected Gedo seats to be on the verge of being moved to Kismayo and Beledweyne about to wrap up their elections :dead: @Bariire

If we learnt thing these recent times, politics is unpredictable

Non XL clans in Hiiraan have requested Rooble to move their seats to Jowhar they dont trust another clan Too manage their election without Guudlaawe. Now Rooble accepted to move their seats. Hiiraan is very diverse the 17 Non XL seats demand to be moved so the remaining 8 XL have lost the majority confidence good job Rooble :deadpeter:
:mjlaugh: gOoD jOb RoObLe

How about now?! When Gedo is about to be devoured by Madoobe and Rooble lmao

@repo see why I’m having such a good time

Trending