BELARUSSIAN leader “ Bastards (Western countries ) put sanctions on me and so now I unleashed these hordes of refugees on them” 😂😂😂. I love him 😂😂

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love it!
The West pillaged, wrecked, manipulated, imposed rulers, looted and benefited from these people’s countries.
Now the chicken have came home to roost.

guys watch gun ☝️ He is hilarious :russ::pachah1::drakelaugh:

The guy is a hilarious retaliatory. Remember few months ago when he had someone call RyanAir as it flew over Belarus where the caller said there’s a Qarax on board and to land asap. The plane landed and Belarus retrieved a dissident idiot on board.

You gotta love the guy. His ingenuity.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I remember when he said and I quote: "It is better to be a dictator than gay."
Had me rolling ngl :damn:

manne I love adeero Lukashenko

has any of you seen the infrastructure of Minsk. Spectacular!
ninyahoow Maxaa ka siya African dictators as opposed to this benevolent dictator.

@Grigori Rasputin those refugees think Europe is still a wealthy continente. That's no longer the case. They're already full with African & Arab migrants they don't want more.

Those Afghans, Syrians, Iraqis, Africans etc should instead apply for visit visa to America and then find a way to stay legally like Mexicans or isdiib into Canadian borders. Immigration laws are a lot more lax in America/Canada and the journey is simple no need to walk hundreds of kilometers risking death to reach western Europe.

Trending

Latest posts