Being thicc in London =

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
THE f*ck!!

Sometimes this shit just get thinking bro. Like i honestly believe somali woman are the most beautiful women on earth. But it’s just fucked up when i hear xalimos saying “oooh somali men are unattractive, like..
where the f*ck did you come come..?
Do you think you guys are imagined to life like WTF bro, isn’t some hot kulul sex involved, then the little farax soldiers run to demolish that egg then we have lotta young faraxs and xalimos... like isn’t our gene needed for the Somali ethnicity to go on?
Like does Alaah hate us that he will deprive us faraxs of that attractive gene?
We exist nigga!!

War ma hoyadaa ba la darbaaxay?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Hahaha but I am a different story my mom was from Sweden so it’s understandable that I do not look like a typical Somali. They approached thinking I was just a light skin Somali. But then I claimed to be Madow to scare them off.
I feel like this a running joke right now..
When I’m on an Uber people ask me where I’m from...

People always think I’m sad or I’m mad, even on my happiest days that shit just ruins my day.

Somalis are confusing me for an Ethiopian.

I got Spanish niggas confusing me for a Spanish Nigga when i speak the little Spanish i know.

I got black niggas think I’m not black. Like these guys ask me dead ass if I’m black.
Nigga like can’t you see my afro bro. Isn’t my skin a dead giveaway my nigga. I’m i gonna get knocked out for saying the N word now?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like this a running joke right now..
When I’m on an Uber people ask me where I’m from...

People always think I’m sad or I’m mad, even on my happiest days that shit just ruins my day.

Somalis are confusing me for an Ethiopian.

I got Spanish niggas confusing me for a Spanish Nigga when i speak the little Spanish i know.

I got black niggas think I’m not black. Like these guys ask me dead ass if I’m black.
Nigga like can’t you see my afro bro. Isn’t my skin a dead giveaway my nigga. I’m i gonna get knocked out for saying the N word now?!

Damn nigga, do you want/need therapy?

:pachah1:
Let me know.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi I love Somali spot my nigga.
I’m having a blast right now. People think I’m crazy Wallahi :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:.

EXPOSE ALL CREEPY XALIMOS.!!

WE SEE YOU.!!!

I love flirting with xalimos they’re weird and cute. Some xalimos are super bad at flirting it’s just depressing.
Like I’d look at a Xalimo and if she doesn’t get me smitten i dead ass tell her.

“WALAAL YOU AINT GOT NO GAME.”

Wallahi I love Somali spot my nigga.
I’m having a blast right now. People think I’m crazy Wallahi :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:.

EXPOSE ALL CREEPY XALIMOS.!!

WE SEE YOU.!!!

I love flirting with xalimos they’re weird and cute. Some xalimos are super bad at flirting it’s just depressing.
Like I’d look at a Xalimo and if she doesn’t get me smitten i dead ass tell her.

“WALAAL YOU AINT GOT NO GAME.”

@Jjero @Saar @Zailah @yasmin lan

:cosbyhmm:
Girls I have something in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending