Being thicc in London =

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahaha but I am a different story my mom was from Sweden so it’s understandable that I do not look like a typical Somali. They approached thinking I was just a light skin Somali. But then I claimed to be Madow to scare them off.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
there's no such thing:sass2:
THE f*ck!!

Sometimes this shit just get thinking bro. Like i honestly believe somali woman are the most beautiful women on earth. But it’s just fucked up when i hear xalimos saying “oooh somali men are unattractive, like..
where the f*ck did you come come..?
Do you think you guys are imagined to life like WTF bro, isn’t some hot kulul sex involved, then the little farax soldiers run to demolish that egg then we have lotta young faraxs and xalimos... like isn’t our gene needed for the Somali ethnicity to go on?
Like does Alaah hate us that he will deprive us faraxs of that attractive gene?
We exist nigga!!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Hahaha but I am a different story my mom was from Sweden so it’s understandable that I do not look like a typical Somali. They approached thinking I was just a light skin Somali. But then I claimed to be Madow to scare them off.
You're a halfie?

Merca

Inactive.
THE f*ck!!

Sometimes this shit just get thinking bro. Like i honestly believe somali woman are the most beautiful women on earth. But it’s just fucked up when i hear xalimos saying “oooh somali men are unattractive, like..
Do you think you guys are imagined to life like WTF bro, isn’t some hot kulul sex involved, then the little farax soldiers run to demolish that egg then we have lotta young faraxs and xalimos... like isn’t our gene needed for the Somali ethnicity to go on?
We exist nigga!!
Wallee caadi ma tihid

THE f*ck!!

We exist nigga!!
bro calm down. nigga is just kidding bro. like bro THINK about it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts