Being Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
What do you love about being Somali? I personally LOVE the food, traditional clothes and the fact that our kids in Somalia are learning the quran and being respectful to their elders. I also like how somalis interact with each other, My friends and i always talk about our favourite somali food, Aunties we dislike, Random funny somali videos and many more. I also like the fact that our mothers act the same... (were we raised in the same household? did our mothers go to a hooyo school back in Somalia?). I find it funny that some of us are sent to Somalia for dhaqan celis. I remember 2015 My mother, my brother and I travelled to Somalia. It was a weird and a fun experience tbh. I remember talking shit to my cousin (bc she married some dude at the age of 14) anyways i could write about that but meh. I actually cant imagine myself not being Somali...... that thought is weird ukno. A life without beris and hilib? j-just sad.

I like how we don't look at each other as strangers. Like if a somali is homeless a family is down to let them stay with them unless he is a drunk or drug addict.

I love being refugee...coming to white mans land:snoop:

Why is it somalinimo is all talk but in reality we have divisive culture and clanish nature:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts