Being religiously targeted at work

I am being discriminated at work. Long story short I go to multiple locations this particular location are singling me out. Everytime I show up all of sudden there is a replacement for my position I waste my time going there while thats Not the case for other employees that do the same. Is not like I am bad at my job. I am not the kind person who accuse someone of racism or religious discrimination however this keeps on happening in this particular location 🙄 I communicated this to my manager told him that I no longer want to go on that site. Sadly these are mostly women. Site manager happens to be a black woman. I am the only hijab there. I am angry.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am being discriminated at work. Long story short I go to multiple locations this particular location are singling me out. Everytime I show up all of sudden there is a replacement for my position I waste my time going there while thats Not the case for other employees that do the same. Is not like I am bad at my job. I am not the kind person who accuse someone of racism or religious discrimination however this keeps on happening in this particular location 🙄 I communicated this to my manager told him that I no longer want to go on that site. Sadly these are mostly women. Site manager happens to be a black woman. I am the only hijab there. I am angry.

I really feel your plight. Every where u go, u r the odd one out. Masculine energy Hijaabi. You are a rarity walaahi. Stay strong. Allaah swt provide Riziq.

Royalflush

novacane
I say you make a vlog on it see how many sites you can be rejected from and watch them shower you in money when you leak it on Twitter

giphy.gif

Seek legal counsel to see if you have a discrimination case (I'm serious).

I really feel your plight. Every where u go, u r the odd one out. Masculine energy Hijaabi. You are a rarity walaahi. Stay strong. Allaah swt provide Riziq.
I am a proud tom boy lol honestly I dont care about gender expectations as long I am not doing anything haram while earning halal money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am a proud tom boy lol honestly I dont care about gender expectations as long I am not doing anything haram while earning halal money.

Keep it up abaaay. Your deen & imaan, coupled with your tom boyishness is a marvel to behold. You are like queen sheeba, a soul like you was meant to lead a country. No wonder u always are moved by the plight of Somali Children and Women in Somalia. Your activism is a calling more than a hobby.

Keep it up abaaay. Your deen & imaan, coupled with your tom boyishness is a marvel to behold. You are like queen sheeba, a soul like you was meant to lead a country. No wonder u always are moved by the plight of Somali Children and Women in Somalia. Your activism is a calling more than a hobby.
Activism? Hold up sis not there yet 🤣🤣 JizakAllah

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I’m sorry you’re going through this abaayo. May Allah increase you in riziq, and reward for staying true to your faith.

I would do like desert flower said and seek legal counsel. Also maybe try appealing to your manager. Hopefully as a black woman she has some empathy on this sort of issue.

Last edited:

Princefan

80s fan
I’m sorry you’re going through this abaayo. May Allah increase you in riziq, and reward for staying true to your faith.

I would do like desert flower said and seek legal counsel. Also maybe try appealing to your manager. Hopefully as a black woman she has some empathy on this sort of issue.
Black non Muslims are anti Muslim.

Princefan

80s fan
Sis you can tell your manager about the discrimination. I know you're fed up,but keep ya head up. Allah SWT is by your side always. I'm making dua for you. As a visibly Muslim woman I face unbearable anti Muslim bigotry too so I can relate sooo much with you walaal.

Trending

Latest posts