Being black and muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This level of bigotry coming from Somalis always makes me cackle ngl. I don't know if it's the lack of self awareness or the irony that kills me? Either way it's funny. We're not Caadan folks we have no leg to stand on... Neither you or your ancestors contributed anything to the world. You built no great civilisation, there's no amazing inventions in fact you didn't discover shit.

If someone from another poverty stricken, famine ridden country decided to look down at me I'd laugh in their face :mjlol:
Are you serious? You have to be kidding.
You're seriously insinuating that because you are completely unaware of your history as a Somali and have been brainwashed by the cadaans that as an African your people were never historically prosperous or had any great civilisations, we are in turn lower than them and "can't talk"? We have had thriving civilisations, cadaans aren't any greater or lesser than us for the civilisations they've had. The earliest recorded civilisation in Somalia and the greater Horn region was around while Europeans were shitting in holes and didn't even know how to write. This is some serious self-hate. Just because our country turned to shit in the last 30 years, you push this bullshit rhetoric :bell:
A race or ethnic group's worth is not measured how many inventions they've shitted out in the last hundred years, nor by how well their country is doing. You claim that @Amun and @Steamdevelopment aren't bigoted, but you say we have "No leg to stand on" because we didn't invent fucking air conditioning or whatever. :kodaksmiley:

VixR

Veritas
Don't you guys get tired? This site needs to leave the label Black the f*ck alone, you whiny little shits.

These ppl are talking about their experiences being Black and Muslim in the context of being a minority in the Americas and Europe, not about their ancestors supposedly owning Bantu slaves in the Arab slave trade.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't you guys get tired? This site needs to leave the label Black the f*ck alone, you whiny little shits.
This gets traffic into the website since it seems to be such a hotly contested topic :bell:
It's exhausting having to see this shit constanty :ivers:

VixR

Veritas
This gets traffic into the website since it seems to be such a hotly contested topic :bell:
It's exhausting having to see this shit constanty :ivers:
"Look at her saying she's Black, oh lord!"

Buhhh buh we're (I'M) NOT Black, we're (I'M) CUSHTIC.

Yeah, okay.

Can they leave tweeters alone? FFS, it's getting old. You'd think they were saying. "I'm not Somali". What a bunch of shook freaks on here. I must say it doesn't shake me to see a fellow Somali say they're "Black".

Are you serious? You have to be kidding.
You're seriously insinuating that because you are completely unaware of your history as a Somali and have been brainwashed by the cadaans that as an African your people were never historically prosperous or had any great civilisations, we are in turn lower than them and "can't talk"? We have had thriving civilisations, cadaans aren't any greater or lesser than us for the civilisations they've had. The earliest recorded civilisation in Somalia and the greater Horn region was around while Europeans were shitting in holes and didn't even know how to write. This is some serious self-hate. Just because our country turned to shit in the last 30 years, you push this bullshit rhetoric :bell:
A race or ethnic group's worth is not measured how many inventions they've shitted out in the last hundred years, nor by how well their country is doing. You claim that @Amun and @Steamdevelopment aren't bigoted, but you say we have "No leg to stand on" because we didn't invent fucking air conditioning or whatever. :kodaksmiley:

I mean I was mainly trolling :icon lol: it's still funny watching ppl flail to be superior over others when modern day Somalia is a mess z3zrULC

LookAtMe.jpg

Look at me i'm the victim now
Good thing every one sees them for what they really are Got damn wolves in sheep's clothing may trumps ban last untill the year 8607 :mybusiness:

:ohlord:
did u just say classic sjws :russ:

them throwback sjws huh :chrisfreshhah:

vintage sjws :chrisfreshhah:
Yeah you know the classics Malcom X, John Lewis, MLK, and my personal favorite Assata Shakur.
They were once in a lifetime type of SJWs. We'll never see heros like that ever again.
:snoop:
These days we have Rachel Dolezal.
:kendrickcry:
:mjcry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yeah you know the classics Malcom X, John Lewis, MLK, and my personal favorite Assata Shakur.
They were once in a lifetime type of SJWs. We'll never see heros like that ever again.
:snoop:
These days we have Rachel Dolezal.
:kendrickcry:
:mjcry:
true walahi, they ruined the term social justice

social justice warrior should be a positive, hallowed term, reserved for the likes of MLK, but it's forever tainted by reer microagression :mjcry:

I really don't understand some of the people on this forum. Are we Somalis our own race? It's funny to see all the hatred towards other blacks and the love for Arabs. It confuses me.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I really don't understand some of the people on this forum. Are we Somalis our own race? It's funny to see all the hatred towards other blacks and the love for Arabs. It confuses me.
Race is a totally made up category system, so your answer is really the only one that should matter to you.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
when they whine about Arab racism and being called abeed and shit, that's how u know these niggas sheltered af and prolly never met an Arab before :stopit:

they need to go outside and preferably leave their white ass suburb. u never see hood somalis complaining about this maala yacni ish

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
when they whine about Arab racism and being called abeed and shit, that's how u know these niggas sheltered af and prolly never met an Arab before :stopit:

they need to go outside and preferably leave their white ass suburb. u never see hood somalis complaining about this maala yacni ish

Any Somali complaining about being called that never scrapped with one.

The reality is arabs cannot fight and seldom make offensive jokes publicly as a result :denzelnigga:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'm sick and tired of BLM sjw Somali. You're embarrassing and disrespectful. You wanted that life now live it. Don't come asking for marriage or anything when Tyrone fucks you up:p

Look thru Twitter you see dumbass teenagers like @overdramatique dragging the Somali name thru dirt:mad:

To all you BLM/sjw/Tyrone lovers: May the cops rain down on you with a 1000000 blows to your head. Maybe then you'll regain your senses. Shameless rats.:mad:

maestro

Cultural revolution
If we're talking about derogratory terms then consider my grandmother who whenever she gets mad at them for specific reasons used to go in on Arabs with all kinds of bad degrading names. The most memorable being US prostitute basil smelling xayawaan who can't control themselves and will f*ck anything that moves be it a 5 year old boy or a chicken. :damedamn:

Someone needs to tell these bunch of sheltered western born surburban softies that names are just names. If someone calls you one name you are more than capable to call them 10 more.

Somali culture raises people with thick skin and pride. All these babyish whiny victims running around are a new phenomenon.

I always wondered what effect it would have on society without BLM's and their ideologues?

Pasttimes that blacks and pro BLM killed by the police will never get to do:

1) Rape a white woman.
2) Drive his daughter to an abortion clinic.
3) Have a child (out of wedlock).
4) Marry a Somali woman for an apple (Muslim dept of BLM).
5) Steal from KFC
6) Bang mix tapes in his crib.
8) Learn to read.
9) Shoot his cousin Xlock for some Jordans.
10) Cheat on Taniqua with Shaniqua.
11) Rape someone in prison.
12) Play Terminator.
12) Steal a bike.

Am I missing anything?

According to the most astute statistics, these are some of the greatest contributions blacks have made in the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.