Being black and muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lmao when the only worthwhile diss they have is reverts and SJW meanwhile they out there joining gangs and yknow casually murdering ppl...

Internet blackout for females kulaha I think he's gone numb from the daily Ls produced by all those faraaxs failures like how else would u be so blind :mjlol:

Here @Galaeri take another L

Faraaxs are usually always winning. It's you who be lacking.

We produce decent beats, check out this track by this semi faraax.

Check out what you guys produce.

I feel like vomiting :susp:

Not only do you drag us all the time for no apparent reason, yall are actually worse than us.

You've turned completely mad. I thought you were bad when I was recommending you psychiatric hospitals in London but you've deteriorated, rotten down to a worse version of that.

"truth hurts" kulaha you're self hating. There's a difference. Don't come at me just cuz I got a bigger chest than your 40kg body :drakekidding:

Here's to hoping you'll get some help :francis:

Oh look! Arm chair psychology, how nice. Tell me how did u reach that conclusion sxb is it because I don't fall in line like all the other sheep here? Anyone who deviates from the hive mind is mental huh

Go cry hate somewhere else and refrain from @ing me again please. I'm not trynna look at your struggle abs :ohlord:

Faraaxs are usually always winning. It's you who be lacking.

We produce decent beats, check out this track by this semi faraax.

Check out what you guys produce.

I feel like vomiting :susp:

Not only do you drag us all the time for no apparent reason, yall are actually worse than us.

Disgusting... The thumbnail alone is making me cringe how is this something to be proud of? Horta how come Somalis hate black ppl so much but then go on to jack their music, dress and their way of speak :patrice:

Reminds me of Koreans in that aspect lmao

Galaeri

Disgusting... The thumbnail alone is making me cringe how is this something to be proud of? Horta how come Somalis hate black ppl so much but then go on to jack their music, dress and their way of speak :patrice:

Reminds me of Koreans in that aspect lmao

Don't change the subject.

I don't hate black people but I'm not gonna sympathise with BLM because they simply don't give a rats ass about us. Why support for their cause when they don't support ours. Somali lives matter >>> BLM.

Look at this

image.jpeg

:bell:

Last edited:
Oh look! Arm chair psychology, how nice. Tell me how did u reach that conclusion sxb is it because I don't fall in line like all the other sheep here? Anyone who deviates from the hive mind is mental huh

Go cry hate somewhere else and refrain from @ing me again please. I'm not trynna look at your struggle abs :ohlord:
There are no such thing as a hive mind here, stop trying to make yourself some intellectual outsider victim.

I'm only pointing out your stupid ass self hating calacaal. :hahaidiot:Keep trying to hit me where you think it hurts the most. Truth is your opinion is desperate :hemad:

Now are you ready to sit down and talk? I took psychology 101 so maybe I can help you out:dabcasar: But I fear you're far too deep inside your own anus that you can't even look yourself in the mirror :francis:

I don't hate black people but I'm not gonna sympathise with BLM because they simply don't give a rats ass about us. Why support for their cause when they don't support ours. Somali lives matter >>> BLM.

I'm not talking about BLM tho, it doesn't concern me either because it doesn't apply to anything outside of america. I'm talking about the folks who mock madows but then steal they're lingo while considering themselves not black :mjlol:

Don't change the subject.

What's a shitty music video gonna do lmaooo those ppl would all be considered lost causes as would any faarax/xalimoo who enter the entertainment industry :drakewtf: they'd all be labelled noosola ka dacan

Galaeri

I'm not talking about BLM tho, it doesn't concern me either because it doesn't apply to anything outside of america. I'm talking about the folks who mock madows but then steal they're lingo while considering themselves not black :mjlol:

What's a shitty music video gonna do lmaooo those ppl would all be considered lost causes as would any faarax/xalimoo who enter the entertainment industry :drakewtf: they'd all be labelled noosola ka dacan

I don't agree with it because of Islamic sensibilities :dabcasar:But the reality is these are not Ls. This is talent.

There are no such thing as a hive mind here, stop trying to make yourself some intellectual outsider victim.

I'm only pointing out your stupid ass self hating calacaal. :hahaidiot:Keep trying to hit me where you think it hurts the most. Truth is your opinion is desperate :hemad:

Now are you ready to sit down and talk? I took psychology 101 so maybe I can help you out:dabcasar: But I fear you're far too deep inside your own anus that you can't even look yourself in the mirror :francis:

The only victim I see is you and you're ashy belly sxb :francis: sry

The only victim I see is you and you're ashy belly sxb :francis: sry
"Oh my god I'm such an outsider they only hate me cuz I'm not a sheep" is the most retarded thing you can say on SSpot :dead:

Are you gonna comment on my dick next cuz you seem to be progressing downwards
chest > abs > belly >...... :browtf: :damedamn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lmao when the only worthwhile diss they have is reverts and SJW meanwhile they out there joining gangs and yknow casually murdering ppl...

Internet blackout for females kulaha I think he's gone numb from the daily Ls produced by all those faraaxs failures like how else would u be so blind :mjlol:

Here @Galaeri take another L

Imagine what it's like being a Somali guy and turning on the news.:pachah1:Nothing but qashin representing my kind :jcoleno:

Moisturiser is your friend

Lmao wait who's they? :dead: I don't have a problem with anyone else lol you're the only one obsessively following me around

Did I offend u walaal? Did something I said in a previous post trigger you that badly, it's ok u can tell me this is a safe space :deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.