Being a woman sucks

Lol I forgot about periods. They are the worst.

How do I get treated better than men? Is it when they harass me on the street? Or when they speak to me in a condescending manner?
Thats you’re own personal experience not all women get this same experience from men don’t generalise second of all women are favoured in the west by the government so apart from your emotional experience you have no basis to argue on

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Are you me, sis?

I have PTSD from hearing 'bad sounds' coming from the living room at 4 am. I don't want to trigger an episode but it was of a xaywaan expiring.

That's why I fear marriage to this day. It's been almost a decade.

Live alone if possible. Or with roommates you gel with and have clearly defined boundaries.

Ohmy, I don’t even want to ask! I’m very sensitive to sound and it doesn’t help that I’m a light sleeper lol

Wallahi I prefer living alone but having roommates is cost-effective atm. It’s just this one pesky problem but it will be sorted iA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ohmy, I don’t even want to ask! I’m very sensitive to sound and it doesn’t help that I’m a light sleeper lol

Wallahi I prefer living alone but having roommates is cost-effective atm. It’s just this one pesky problem but it will be sorted iA.

:( I will consider hypnotherapy to drown it out.

Good luck with that. Having roommates taught me a lot about people that and resolve. So I suppose even the unsavoury is kind of rewarding. :nvjpqts:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
:( I will consider hypnotherapy to drown it out.

Good luck with that. Having roommates taught me a lot about people that and resolve. So I suppose even the unsavoury is kind of rewarding. :nvjpqts:

Hope you find a way to rid yourself of that.

Thanks hon. It’s definitely a learning curve for me too.

Get your brother some throw away plastic utensils to eat with. This way, you never have to wash his dishes again.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I’ve been thinking it over and being a woman reallllllly sucks. Hear me out.

We have to go to work and school, and at the end of the day we come home and have to do all the chores around the house. How does that make sense? My brother and I are out most of the week working but guess who ends up washing his dishes and cleaning up after him? :(

My sisters also worked, went to school, split the housework depending on their availability and routine but they could keep their own money and never paid for shit. Us men in the house paid for the family holidays, qaaraan, emergencies, we couldn't even charge them petrol for lifts either :icon lol:. You need to talk to the Fam about fairness and equality. If you're the only daughter then Godspeed.

Not to mention we have to always worry about our appearance. I have to shave and lotion every part of me all the time. Makeup and haircare products don’t grow on trees either!

Newsflash, men wash and shave too. That's called personal hygiene huuno. If the make-up and hair is time consuming, then you need to find a good style you can apply in quicker time. I've seen women applying a concealer, lip-liner and eye-liner on a 10 min tube journey that looks good enough to get them through a day.

And the creeps! I hate them. I was walking back to my car yesterday and this guy goes “How you doing baby?” like I’m some sort of dog that must respond or smile at any man who catcalls me :mad:

I'm with you on that one, but your own girls will tell you "it's only creepy if he ain't cute". :sass2:

What is the point? I still have to work and not get male privilege. Any other girl who feel the same way sometimes?

What male privilege are you even referring to?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
being woman is life on easy mode just pop a few babies and please your man, plus do some house chores. Its the man that has to go out and provide

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So chivalry is not dead :gucciwhat: This whole time I’ve been paying qaaraan and no one will even carry my lineage :damn:

Everyone should do what they can tbh but I agree that it's not right to burden any person to provide and manage a house, every family needs a formula that works for them. I believe this is the sole reason why Somali girl's lose their shit. Feeling trapped and unable to be independent will make you seek drastic measures for space.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is hard. It's a men's world but you have to remember this isn't the case when it comes to Allah everyone is equal in the eyes of Allah despite how how the world makes you feel. Tell your bros off. Let them clen after themselves unless they're kids you want to help.
Actually the Western world is not a mans world everything except the Western world is

I’ve been thinking it over and being a woman reallllllly sucks. Hear me out.

We have to go to work and school, and at the end of the day we come home and have to do all the chores around the house. How does that make sense? My brother and I are out most of the week working but guess who ends up washing his dishes and cleaning up after him? :(

Not to mention we have to always worry about our appearance. I have to shave and lotion every part of me all the time. Makeup and haircare products don’t grow on trees either!

And the creeps! I hate them. I was walking back to my car yesterday and this guy goes “How you doing baby?” like I’m some sort of dog that must respond or smile at any man who catcalls me :mad:

What is the point? I still have to work and not get male privilege. Any other girl who feel the same way sometimes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Being woman makes few things easier in Western world like getting a job and a raise. Women can just throw their siil wear something more revealing and get raise. I remember working at a job and this girl got a raise I heard from my friend she slept with boss and that's how easy it goes my ni99as siil wa very powerful in Western world where dominates

Latest posts