Being a woman sucks

I’ve been thinking it over and being a woman reallllllly sucks. Hear me out.

We have to go to work and school, and at the end of the day we come home and have to do all the chores around the house. How does that make sense? My brother and I are out most of the week working but guess who ends up washing his dishes and cleaning up after him? :(

Not to mention we have to always worry about our appearance. I have to shave and lotion every part of me all the time. Makeup and haircare products don’t grow on trees either!

And the creeps! I hate them. I was walking back to my car yesterday and this guy goes “How you doing baby?” like I’m some sort of dog that must respond or smile at any man who catcalls me :mad:

What is the point? I still have to work and not get male privilege. Any other girl who feel the same way sometimes?

Macalin M

Out here
Chat to your brother, that shits not cool. In my family everyone had a day of the week where we done chores. And we would rotate.

For the other stuff, what can I say some men are bad people.

We have to go to work and school, and at the end of the day we come home and have to do all the chores around the house. How does that make sense? My brother and I are out most of the week working but guess who ends up washing his dishes and cleaning up after him? :(

Not to mention we have to always worry about our appearance. I have to shave and lotion every part of me all the time. Makeup and haircare products don’t grow on trees either!

And the creeps! I hate them. I was walking back to my car yesterday and this guy goes “How you doing baby?” like I’m some sort of dog that must respond or smile at any man who catcalls me :mad:

What is the point? I still have to work and not get male privilege. Any other girl who feel the same way sometimes?
Its not that deep you still get treated better than men overall if you dont want to do chores dont do them get a maid or something stop this false sense of oppression

It is hard. It's a men's world but you have to remember this isn't the case when it comes to Allah everyone is equal in the eyes of Allah despite how how the world makes you feel. Tell your bros off. Let them clen after themselves unless they're kids you want to help.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Your brother is an embarassment. Tell him to clean his own dishes after himself next time and clean up after himself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its not that deep you still get treated better than men overall if you dont want to do chores dont do them get a maid or something stop this false sense of oppression

I am the total opposite, walaal.

A semi-spoiled female. I learned home training while away in uni. It was hard to boil water and put that stringy stuff that looks like worms. I think they call it baasto.

I agree with you except the second part. Let me tell you as someone who hardly ever wears makeup...there’s no real pressure to wear it, except what most women self impose.

@Robin

Don’t hate yourself, become a man and today, the procedures in transitioning is simpler. To society, it’s more acceptable to transition from a female to a male. You could become a FKD (Fadhi Ku Dirrir) champion for your clan and chosen as their next chief. Just Do It.

I am the total opposite, walaal.

A semi-spoiled female. I learned home training while away in uni. It was hard to boil water and put that stringy stuff that looks like worms. I think they call it baasto.
Atleast you learnt how to look after yourself great stuff sophisticated were all equal as humans certain people just love crying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I forgot about periods. They are the worst.
How do I get treated better than men? Is it when they harass me on the street? Or when they speak to me in a condescending manner?

VixR

Veritas
The first point is self-imposed. Stop cleaning up after them. I never cleaned up after my brothers.

As for wearing makeup, it’s totally up to you. You don’t have to wear it, and it doesn’t have to be a drawn out process. But the general self-care you mentioned like lotion and shaving, is just part of good upkeep imo.

As for being hit on, that is one thing you can’t help.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Try having a slob for a roommate. She tried to sneak in her bf the other night. She is walking on thin ice, called a house meeting and the other girls are in agreement. She will be gone if she don’t follow the rules.

You need to set some house rules. Or a dishwasher.

Bohol

VIP
Women have it easy in the west (very easy to get any job, courts will side with you in divorce usually etc). Had you lived in India (worst place for a female) your thread would have made sense.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Atleast you learnt how to look after yourself great stuff sophisticated were all equal as humans certain people just love crying

I had no other option either than cook or starve. If the folks were there to give me a daily serving of laxoox I would never have evolved. Adversity is the mother of invention. :icon lol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think one of the worst things you have to deal with some people not wanting to hire you from 18-35 because you might pop out a bady and some even hide they are married but guy also wouldn't get hired after 45 cuz your now old.

If I'd own my own business. I can understand their decision but also how it will badly affect your future.

I probably not hire anyone in since European laws make dealing with people difficult.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Try having a slob for a roommate. She tried to sneak in her bf the other night. She is walking on thin ice, called a house meeting and the other girls are in agreement. She will be gone if she don’t follow the rules.

You need to set some house rules. Or a dishwasher.

Are you me, sis?

I have PTSD from hearing 'bad sounds' coming from the living room at 4 am. I don't want to trigger an episode but it was of a xaywaan expiring.

That's why I fear marriage to this day. It's been almost a decade.

Live alone if possible. Or with roommates you gel with and have clearly defined boundaries.