Being a housewife is not anti-woman, come on.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Femi-nazi's going crazy about the fact that some women want to be a housewife. That's fine. Some women want to work while others want to be a stay at home mom and care for her husband and kids. Being a mom itself is a job. Feminists these days are not what real feminism was, which is about freedom and rights for women. Feminists nowadays are just a bunch of vulgar, unsatisfied and envious women who needs to bully the ones that are happy and successful to feel at little at peace with themselves...boring lives that they have. Women should support other women.
It's about a woman's freedom of choice. That means SHE can do what SHE wants. Be it stay home and have 14 kids or spend her entire life as a doctor or whatever without a partner or kids. Or anything, literally anything SHE WANTS. It's about having equal rights. Not being equal to a man. If whatever she does, is what she wants, NO ONE has the right to criticize her choice. She's living her life, letting you live yours. She isn't telling you what to do or say or think or feel or how to live, so back up and mind your own business. She's a woman who has chosen what she wants and you have the privilege to watch her share it. Enjoy or leave quietly.

and let's not shame women *cough cough* im talking about YOU somali men. being a mother and a woman is not easy.

Idiots on here post about single mothers and say "they are easy to get" or "wow she must have had something wrong with her for her husband to leave". No.

aqaas. Fix your behavior!
:mahubowtf::tacky:

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Femi-nazi's going crazy about the fact that some women want to be a housewife. That's fine. Some women want to work while others want to be a stay at home mom and care for her husband and kids. Being a mom itself is a job. Feminists these days are not what real feminism was, which is about freedom and rights for women. Feminists nowadays are just a bunch of vulgar, unsatisfied and envious women who needs to bully the ones that are happy and successful to feel at little at peace with themselves...boring lives that they have. Women should support other women.
It's about a woman's freedom of choice. That means SHE can do what SHE wants. Be it stay home and have 14 kids or spend her entire life as a doctor or whatever without a partner or kids. Or anything, literally anything SHE WANTS. It's about having equal rights. Not being equal to a man. If whatever she does, is what she wants, NO ONE has the right to criticize her choice. She's living her life, letting you live yours. She isn't telling you what to do or say or think or feel or how to live, so back up and mind your own business. She's a woman who has chosen what she wants and you have the privilege to watch her share it. Enjoy or leave quietly.

and let's not shame women *cough cough* im talking about YOU somali men. being a mother and a woman is not easy.

Idiots on here post about single mothers and say "they are easy to get" or "wow she must have had something wrong with her for her husband to leave". No.

i want every single sspoter to gather and applaud this young women cuz she told the truth :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘:ufdup: yep

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :ooh::ooh::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Villainess

i want every single sspoter to gather and applaud this young women cuz she told the truth :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: :nvjpqts: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘:ufdup: yep
why thank you.

now let's appreciate the countless of women out there who go unnoticed for their hard work. For our mothers and grandmothers!
:)

Being a housewife is amazing and I would love to be one for a few years whilst my kids are under a certain age.

I just hate men's obsessed with what other women do. They hate the idea of women having any sort of income or individuality.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Husband get the money then he go chill with his honey :gnzbryw:

Villainess

Being a housewife is amazing and I would love to be one for a few years whilst my kids are under a certain age.

I just hate men's obsessed with what other women do. They hate the idea of women having any sort of income or individuality.
I would love to be a housewife too. But another part in my thinks that it's better to have a maid of some sort or a nanny.

And I miss the original somali man. The somali father who would acknowledge everything meanwhile teaching loyalty to his children.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I would love to be a housewife too. But another part in my thinks that it's better to have a maid of some sort or a nanny.

And I miss the original somali man. The somali father who would acknowledge everything meanwhile teaching loyalty to his children.
Bruh I know so much father who work until 6 am to 3 am to provide for their children

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Straight up facts
20210105_123010.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So u r so alluring

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Being a housewife actually benefits some women. My wife used to get stressed when she was at work. She had to wake up very early in the morning and sit at the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive and the weather would be so cold. There are so many things that my wife went through but eventually, we both agreed she can stay at home and become a housewife because I made enough. The day she left and became a housewife honestly it was as if a weight left her shoulders and she became the happiest woman ever.

I just want to be clear not all women like the idea of being housewives but there are plenty that sees it as a blessing.

Being a housewife actually benefits some women. My wife used to get stressed when she was at work. She had to wake up very early in the morning and sit at the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive and the weather would be so cold. There are so many things that my wife went through but eventually, we both agreed she can stay at home and become a housewife because I made enough. The day she left and became a housewife honestly it was as if a weight left her shoulders and she became the happiest woman ever.

I just want to be clear not all women like the idea of being housewives but there are plenty that sees it as a blessing.

I don't think women mind that much. Its just the fear factor of not having money of your own.

I agree with you sis. I am consider myself a feminist which to me means women having equal rights as men. With that being said, she should make her own decisions and no one should shame her for it. People tend to shame people who aren’t living the same life as them because they aren’t satisfied with their own life, you also see women with kids shaming women who don’t have kids.

Anyways, since being in university, I have realised being an independent women is not for me, I will bag myself a man with money and pop babies every two years.