Being a housewife is not anti-woman, come on.

I agree with you sis. I am consider myself a feminist which to me means women having equal rights as men. With that being said, she should make her own decisions and no one should shame her for it. People tend to shame people who aren’t living the same life as them because they aren’t satisfied with their own life, you also see women with kids shaming women who don’t have kids.

Anyways, since being in university, I have realised being an independent women is not for me, I will bag myself a man with money and pop babies every two years.
Damn girl

You people are mad. Inshalah i will only have max 4 children and if i ever have a daughter i will never teach her to be dependent on a man. These house wife es are just lazy ass es good for nothing. relationship is not easy and everything can go side ways really quickly.

God, i BEG you to never throw a submissive in my way. Amin

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You people are mad. Inshalah i will only have max 4 children and if i ever have a daughter i will never teach her to be dependent on a man. These house wife b*tches are just lazy ass b*tches good for nothing. b*tch relationship is not easy and everything can go side ways really quickly.

God, i BEG you to never throw a submissive b*tch in my way. Amin
ok. let's pray for the halimo who decides to marry the guy who can't spell for shit.

:)

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
You people are mad. Inshalah i will only have max 4 children and if i ever have a daughter i will never teach her to be dependent on a man. These house wife b*tches are just lazy ass b*tches good for nothing. b*tch relationship is not easy and everything can go side ways really quickly.

God, i BEG you to never throw a submissive b*tch in my way. Amin
this is what feminism has caused :jcoleno::jcoleno:

Femenists that hate beung house wives end up with tyrone.
They will be both provider and housewife and she will cook 30 malawax for her hubby aki tyrone and put on diraac and put unsi whole she also grafts for him.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s not like the old days when mums were fit so it should be a mandatory for husbands to get them a treadmill or a yearly gym membership so they can go when husbands come home from work to look after the kids.

Housewives are prone to obesity in this day and age so make them move and do vigourous intensity aerobic activities in the evening/night 2-4x a week.

Don’t just stand there and expect them to handle it in their own or else it will be too late when they turn into whales. Look at the other out of control obese halimos and learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
I would love to be a housewife too. But another part in my thinks that it's better to have a maid of some sort or a nanny.

And I miss the original somali man. The somali father who would acknowledge everything meanwhile teaching loyalty to his children.

Gotta watch that nanny like a hawk. Kids' will speak a whole 2nd language and look at you as a stranger.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts