Begging for recognition continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Jbooty is insignificant. But why do you hate Somalia so much and why do you think recognition is the end game? Jbooty is recognized and is still not any better then Somaliland. :drakekidding:
I actually don't hate Somalia, you guys are our bruddas. I do hate that indirectly the international community holds Somaliland hostage together with Somalia. I mean the difference between Jbooty and Somaliland potential is big. We have more land but more importantly more unexplored land and the difference in resource is big as well.

I just feel like before Somalia can even attempt to ask Somaliland to re-unite, it should be expected that Somalia is united itself. I mean the faster we can get through this mess the faster we can work together.

Unity doesn't have to mean working together under one state.

I actually don't hate Somalia, you guys are our bruddas. I do hate that indirectly the international community holds Somaliland hostage together with Somalia. I mean the difference between Jbooty and Somaliland potential is big. We have more land but more importantly more unexplored land and the difference in resource is big as well.

I just feel like before Somalia can even attempt to ask Somaliland to re-unite, it should be expected that Somalia is united itself. I mean the faster we can get through this mess the faster we can work together.

Unity doesn't have to mean working together under one state.

Your not mad at Somalia and “Somalis” for holding your lands back? I would be pretty pissed if I was in that position.:ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts