Begging for recognition continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Arab Wannabe Nyger fags ahahaah
I don’t see no genuine Ayrab in that clip!

Another L for Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Desperation. I bet their is not a single 'official' Saudi government representative in attendance, but some random saudis who is properly on vacation. They usually use these random poor tourists and bring their govt representatives and hold a 'photo op or function' and tell SL ignorant folks 'recognition' and 'ties' are being built and as you know SL is behind in all human development index compared to PL so they buy into 'easily' because they think a 'white' person is GOVERNMENT representative of their countries.

In reality SL leaders know foreign govt will say 'we deal with mogadishu only' but we will send a few tourists to you so you can fool your low iq people that your recognition is coming.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Desperation. I bet their is not a single 'official' Saudi government representative in attendance, but some random saudis who is properly on vacation. They usually use these random poor tourists and bring their govt representatives and hold a 'photo op or function' and tell SL ignorant folks 'recognition' and 'ties' are being built and as you know SL is behind in all human development index compared to PL so they buy into 'easily' because they think a 'white' person is GOVERNMENT representative of their countries.

In reality SL leaders know foreign govt will say 'we deal with mogadishu only' but we will send a few tourists to you so you can fool your low iq people that your recognition is coming.
@DR OSMAN karbashing qaldaans :drakelaugh::salute:

cB05ZEo.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Desperate times, desperate measures. It's been 30 years without recognition, and i'm sure they are aware that if Somalia ever stabilizes their hopes for independence inevitably dies a quick death. So they must accelerate the process now while they can, however embarrassing the methods may be. :meleshame:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Desperate times, desperate measures. It's been 30 years without recognition, and i'm sure they are aware that if Somalia ever stabilizes their hopes for independence inevitably dies a quick death. So they must accelerate the process now while they can, however embarrassing the methods may be. :meleshame:
true

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You two are a bunch of idiots, Somaliland already has independence. Do you mean recognition because even if we don't get recognition we'd still never rejoin your disgraceful country..

Fix your own house first :camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You two are a bunch of idiots, Somaliland already has independence. Do you mean recognition because even if we don't get recognition we'd still never rejoin your disgraceful country..

Fix your own house first :camby:
Nigga theres no such thing as somaliland, the world see's you as part of somalia, keep embarassing yourselves keep bootyclapping but nothing will change.

:camby:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Nigga theres no such thing as somaliland, the world see's you as part of somalia, keep embarassing yourselves keep bootyclapping but nothing will change.

:camby:
Like there is no such thing as Puntland(difference being its a federal state)?

If you base somethings existence on it showing on the map clearly you are stupid..

Stay forever in the shadow of Somaliland bish, every year you get shocked. I've seen you butthurt since 2016..

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Like there is no such thing as Puntland(difference being its a federal state)?

If you base somethings existence on it showing on the map clearly you are stupid..

Stay forever in the shadow of Somaliland bish, every year you get shocked. I've seen you butthurt since 2016..
Somaliland is an over-glorified regional state, me saying "somaliland doesn't exist" simply means somaliland as an 'independant country' which it ascribes to itself does not exist. Whether or not its on a map is not the point, somaliland the federal state of somalia does exist, but the so called independant country does not. Me negating the fact that a fake country does not exist doesn't mean i'm negating the regional state as well.

Puntland is not a self declared independent country, but if Puntland decided tomorrow to declare independence from Somalia and become a self declared state, it would also not exist as an independent country because the world still sees it as regional state no matter what it calls itself.

Puntland is the creator of federal system in Somalia, and it allows us to control and influence politics in Mogadishu which affects the whole country including Somaliland. Puntland politicians have more ambitious long term goals, while your low iq leaders have locked yourself in a corner and proceed with begging and bootyclapping.

The incompetence of Somaliland in achieving recognition for itself is something Puntland uses to laugh at, and as an example of what not to do. You're like a laughing stock.

Somaliland is an over-glorified regional state, me saying "somaliland doesn't exist" simply means somaliland as an 'independant country' which it ascribes to itself does not exist. Whether or not its on a map is not the point, somaliland the federal state of somalia does exist, but the so called independant country does not. Me negating the fact that a fake country does not exist doesn't mean i'm negating the regional state as well.

Puntland is not a self declared independent country, but if Puntland decided tomorrow to declare independence from Somalia and become a self declared state, it would also not exist as an independent country because the world still sees it as regional state no matter what it calls itself.

Puntland is the creator of federal system in Somalia, and it allows us to control and influence politics in Mogadishu which affects the whole country including Somaliland. Puntland politicians have more ambitious long term goals, while your low iq leaders have locked yourself in a corner and proceed with begging and bootyclapping.

The incompetence of Somaliland in achieving recognition for itself is something Puntland uses to laugh at, and as an example of what not to do. You're like a laughing stock.
They could've taken advtange of the anarchy days and pay off Xamar leaders to sign off secession papers but they were silly enough to seclude themselves

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You seem to be under the misconception that PL and SL even your country are close politically, economically etc. Nothing Puntland does politically affects Somaliland because they have different political systems that are isolated from each other.

Also SL is not a federal state member, obviously it is seen as an fully autonomous state of Somalia.

You boast of the federal system that Puntland has put in place, but really what is there to be proud of?

If your leaders in the south don't get their shit together it won't matter what Puntland does.

You seem to be under the misconception that PL and SL even your country are close politically, economically etc. Nothing Puntland does politically affects Somaliland because they have different political systems that are isolated from each other.

Also SL is not a federal state member, obviously it is seen as an fully autonomous state of Somalia.

You boast of the federal system that Puntland has put in place, but really what is there to be proud of?

If your leaders in the south don't get their shit together it won't matter what Puntland does.

What does Puntland have to do with any of this? You keep bringing it up as if it has any impact on Somaliland getting recognition. It does not. Why can’t you get recognition from tiny Somali run Jbooty? Forget the rest of the world and any particular country. Jbooty is your neighbor. Why haven’t they recognized you? You have many Somalilanders living there with Jbooty passports. Why hasn’t that happened? Are you not capable? You can’t even do that much and you expect to be taken seriously.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What does Puntland have to do with any of this? You keep bringing it up as if it has any impact on Somaliland getting recognition. It does not. Why can’t you get recognition from tiny Somali run Jbooty? Forget the rest of the world and any particular country. Jbooty is your neighbor. Why haven’t they recognized you? You have many Somalilanders living there with Jbooty passports. Why hasn’t that happened? Are you not capable? You can’t even do that much and you expect to be taken seriously.
You're throwing some serious shade at Jbooty :hemad:

Nah bro, I was simply answering Yonis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending