Before and After Gains during Quarantine

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do tell what you did at home then sxb
Besides calisthenics I've made my own make-shift weights by getting my strongest bag and piling textbooks depending on which exercise. I use a broom stick as a handle and put it through the sleeves of the bag for curls and skullcrushers. I do jumping deep squas while wearing the backpack, and sometimes I would do push-ups with the backpack for more intensive workouts although that's rare. The main goal is to just be consistent so I workout just before going to bed and after an hour or so after afur. Planning on increasing the intensiveness after Ramadan insha allah

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Long torso + Short limbs is perfect for weight lifting. I also live with asians (Vietnamese, Chinese) legit every asian i’ve seen is skinny and short where i live ffs. Idk what kinda asians u see around where u live for them to be bigger than somalis but that’s how 99% of them are built. Every race(Including somalis) is stronger than them and i’m not joking.

Anyways somalis are bigger than asians per procent. (Bone wise too)
they're short and have small bones which make them lightweight but they hold adequate muscle mass relative to their bones. they don't have the feminine twig arms that somalis have. go head and compared their shoulders, arms and legs to that of somalis, you can def tell a deference.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I just started idk what you expect of me just yet. And I don't think physique has as much to do with genes than eating and workout habits. You can be bulky regardless of your ethnicity depending on your habits, of course some have to work harder than others.
I started off at your physique level too. keep on lifting brother. I want western somalis to make weight training a habit that sticks. wallahi the amount of somali men with unmanly physique is quite high.

they're short and have small bones which make them lightweight but they hold adequate muscle mass relative to their bones. they don't have the feminine twig arms that somalis have. go head and compared their shoulders, arms and legs to that of somalis, you can def tell a deference.
Bro what adequate muscle mass?
I’ve never seen an asian who’s not as skinny as girls irl.

Anyways you can always go to the gym to increase muscle size so that’s it anyways.

Which type of asians live in your area?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Bro what adequate muscle mass?
I’ve never seen an asian who’s not as skinny as girls irl.

Anyways you can always go to the gym to increase muscle size so that it anyways.

Which type of asians live in your area?
I live in silicon valley. largest asian community in my city are (vietnamese, philipinos, and chinese). there are also other small community of cambodians, thais etc.

Trending