Before and After Gains during Quarantine

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wlhi I’d never thought it’d be this easy to see a noticeable difference in just a few weeks... If only I’d been on this grind from the get-go.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Good progress even though your physique is comparable to a bikini contestant. Keep on lifting brother.
arnold-classic-bikini-international--1024x735.jpg

Somalis, eritreans and south Indians tend to have the skinniest physique.

Only like 3-5 of asian men tend to be powerful built but because they’re so many there will be lots of them still in comparison to other races.

i would even say that there is more somalis with better physique per procent.

Also the asian in the vid take steroids
At the gyms ive been to the average asian has been stronger than the average somali. Theyre shorter so they have better life leverage.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Only like 3-5 of asian men tend to be powerful built but because they’re so many there will be lots of them still in comparison to other races.

i would even say that there is more somalis with better physique per procent.

Also the asian in the vid take steroids
Dude I live amongst large Asian population including Vietnamese, Philippinos, Chinese, Cambodians so I know how they look like. They have small bones and low body fat but they carry adequate muscles relative to their size. Theyre definitely stronger than horn Africans.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Btw east Asians and east Europeans are genetically gifted for the clean and jerk weightlifting. Taiwan and north Korea have a population of 25M yet many world qualifying weightlifters come from these 2 country.

Dude I live amongst large Asian population including Vietnamese, Philippinos, Chinese, Cambodians so I know how they look like. They have small bones and low body fat but they carry adequate muscles relative to their size. Theyre definitely stronger than horn Africans.
Btw east Asians and east Europeans are genetically gifted for the clean and jerk weightlifting. Taiwan and north Korea have a population of 25M yet many world qualifying weightlifters come from these 2 country.
Long torso + Short limbs is perfect for weight lifting. I also live with asians (Vietnamese, Chinese) legit every asian i’ve seen is skinny and short where i live ffs. Idk what kinda asians u see around where u live for them to be bigger than somalis but that’s how 99% of them are built. Every race(Including somalis) is stronger than them and i’m not joking.

Anyways somalis are bigger than asians per procent. (Bone wise too)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good progress even though your physique is comparable to a bikini contestant. Keep on lifting brother.
View attachment 112513
Somalis, eritreans and south Indians tend to have the skinniest physique.
I just started idk what you expect of me just yet. And I don't think physique has as much to do with genes than eating and workout habits. You can be bulky regardless of your ethnicity depending on your habits, of course some have to work harder than others.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You need to eat more..atleast 4 to 5 meals a day to overcome your high metabolism..
That's what I was planning but then Ramadan came along so I'll have to postpone my bulking until after Ramadan

Trending