Beesha sade tells kenya to stop air strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
shame, those fufu animals are not even targeting bantu al-kabab, they are attacking innocent ethnic somalis,
they say they want to wipe out al-kabab, but all they are doing in south somalia is co-profiting with them, by cutting our trees for charcol, and looting our suger

both the bantu and ehiopian enitys (al-kabab & "peacekeepers") are destroying our people

What can we as some disunited people do? Protest on social media? Really? Thats pathetic tbh..

:mjsuitcry: If we were united people we could threathen to economically shut down Kenya for this... Sigh!

I"ll say this again

"We either understand the power created via unity and process that go into unity or die in unmarked graves, forgotten to time"
:francis:

Last edited:
kdf believes that marehan in El adde might have betrayed them, this is what an unnamed source said.

"The Marehan clan feels KDF has been working to help the Ogaden and other clans seen as their rivals and that is what we think drove some of them to betrayal,"

that is sad.waxaa laga yaabaa in dhaqaalaha kenya ee dalxiiska uu burburo hadii alshabab meelaha dalxiisa weerarto/

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Who remembers Kenyans bombing all those camels a while back

:chrisfreshhah:

I miss dem days when da SNA marched through Kenya unopposed to outflank Ethiopian troops I was born in da wrong era

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Who remembers Kenyans bombing all those camels a while back

:chrisfreshhah:

I miss dem days when da SNA marched through Kenya unopposed to outflank Ethiopian troops I was born in da wrong era

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that was hilarious

marehan elders condemned the massacre against their camels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts