GENETICS Beesha E-V32 abtirsi tree

This is the somali subclade tree with no clans or anything just straight up the tree. It also shows how the different subclades are related all the way down.
Most Somalis so far are from E-Y18629 and they’re divided into the three subclades of E-Y18629 which are E-Y163928, E-Y18637 and E-BY155996.

please no negative clan trolling.

This is the E-Y18637 subclade tree
E0C60EB0-012F-46B5-930E-3FCCBA747FC1.jpeg

This is the E-Y163928 subclade tree
C190985A-D5F0-4BA1-895F-AB7F6659A97D.jpeg

This is the E-BY155996 subclasses tree
B625F65E-283F-4EE0-B7B1-A9979A7A5A13.jpeg

Last edited:
Where did E-Z813 form? Did it form in the horn or the sahel region?
It looks like majority of the flags are pointing to Kenya and somalia. The luhya of Kenya are heavilly represented. Am guessing they went down the with the southern cushites especially the last frontier before the rendile but after the tutsi?

Garaad diinle

 
It looks like majority of the flags are pointing to Kenya and somalia. The luhya of Kenya are heavilly represented. Am guessing they went down the with the southern cushites especially the last frontier before the rendile but after the tutsi?
Agreed. There is clear linguistic and genetic evidence of somali like population that have moved south into kenya and lived side by side with south cushites. A section of the savannah pastoralist cluster with us somalis genetically speaking.

Where did E-Z813 form? Did it form in the horn or the sahel region?
Nile Valley. Lower Nubia and the Eastern Desert that crosses the modern borders. The oldest samples trace to an Egyptian and Palestinian. One assimilated into Ancient Egyptians, and the other traveled to the Levant and assimilated there. The two sample phylogenetic placements reaffirm that the E-Z813 coincides with parsimonious theories of our origin between modern Egypt and Sudan and the entire range of the Eastern Desert.

The Kenyan flag ones that lack the Luhya designation could be Somalis or heavy-Cushitic-bearing people. We can speculate assimilation within the last 1500 years, not something that took off with the South Cushites. Parts of Luhya are highly likely to have incorporated groups resulting in today's descendants carrying raised frequencies of Somali-type ancestry, reflecting geneflow mediation. Such intergroup relationship dynamics are ubiquitous among Kenyans, displayed by a mosaic of genetic structuring temporally down to very recent. The prime example is Rendille.

Cushitic groups had independent expansions to the Horn of Africa.

This is the somali subclade tree with no clans or anything just straight up the tree. It also shows how the different subclades are related all the way down.
Most Somalis so far are from E-Y18629 and they’re divided into the three subclades of E-Y18629 which are E-Y163928, E-Y18637 and E-BY155996.

please no negative clan trolling.

This is the E-Y18637 subclade treeView attachment 269607

This is the E-Y163928 subclade tree
View attachment 269608

This is the E-BY155996 subclasses tree
View attachment 269609
Thanks for this. Did you make it?

Nile Valley. Lower Nubia and the Eastern Desert that crosses the modern borders. The oldest samples trace to an Egyptian and Palestinian. One assimilated into Ancient Egyptians, and the other traveled to the Levant and assimilated there. The two sample phylogenetic placements reaffirm that the E-Z813 coincides with parsimonious theories of our origin between modern Egypt and Sudan and the entire range of the Eastern Desert.

The Kenyan flag ones that lack the Luhya designation could be Somalis or heavy-Cushitic-bearing people. We can speculate assimilation within the last 1500 years, not something that took off with the South Cushites. Parts of Luhya are highly likely to have incorporated groups resulting in today's descendants carrying raised frequencies of Somali-type ancestry, reflecting geneflow mediation. Such intergroup relationship dynamics are ubiquitous among Kenyans, displayed by a mosaic of genetic structuring temporally down to very recent. The prime example is Rendille.

spot on. If you were to look at the brother of E-Z813 which is E-Y28701 you will notice it expanded the opposite direction (northwards) and (westwards) and has Saudis and Chadic people testing positive for it. It seems lower Nubia was our home and we left it 4000-3500 years ago. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-CTS2294/

spot on. If you were to look at the brother of E-Z813 which is E-Y28701 you will notice it expanded the opposite direction (northwards) and (westwards) and has Saudis and Chadic people testing positive for it. It seems lower Nubia was our home and we left it 4000-3500 years ago. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-CTS2294/
I'm a little rusty overall on this topic. I haven't mapped this all on my mind. One thing we can be sure of is that the E-Y18629 migrated between 3500 and 2600 years ago.

I'm a little rusty overall on this topic. I haven't mapped this all on my mind. One thing we can be sure of is that the E-Y18629 migrated between 3500 and 2600 years ago.
I believe you are correct. There will be older Somali lineages that will push the TMRCA we have with the Egyptian to 3500 years. I am geussing the E-Y18629 came south with other branches in the Horn that share similar TMRCA with North Africans/ Arabians like this one https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Z21175/
@Bowda-dheer Good Diagram. Clear Simple and Colourful.
Also without the Clan names:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
The boy is a bright student. He is learning things fast.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

As veteran of this stuff it really trips me out that that seems the case but it makes sense of a lot of weird stuff we were all noticing as far back as 10 years ago like the fact that Nubian seems to have made contact of some kind with Highland East Cushitic. When I first read that I was like "The f*ck? What? Not even East as a whole but a subbranch?"