Beesha Cadaado refuses to hand over militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
:salute:

Do you know if Tabar Wadag ever finished that Cadaado - Hobyo road?:cosbyhmm:
nah I know they were working on it, its mostly likely finished by now or close to it, it was saleebaan funded in the first place. Now they're trying to connect Baxdo and many more places to cadaado the one to hobyo is a very long distance so it will take a bit.

Anyways bro us saleebaan gotta stick together sacad are notorious for scheming, re muse (who control cadaado) are very cautious of them. Why do you think saleebaan and saruur are more loyal to Cayr (eldest)? Who killed (AUN) Caydiid the greatest thinker/politician HG ever birthed? Ask you're parents why most of Ceydiids top men where not sacad, becuz he couldn't trust them he knew of their snake like behaviour and in the end he was killed by the lackeys of the man he saved from american forces.
Sxb I have nothing against Sacad as a whole, as my adeer (not biologically) is one and another family member of mine works with Prof Sharmarke who does alot of good work.

And I'm an individualist either way.

I get live updates about galmudug bro expect more threads in the development area.
I get some from Hobyo/Galmudug aswell.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Sxb I have nothing against Sacad as a whole, as my adeer (not biologically) is one and another family member of mine works with Prof Sharmarke who does alot of good work.

And I'm an individualist either way.

I get some from Hobyo/Galmudug aswell.
lol bro my grandma is sacad, i love them and would fight against any foreign enemy for them (after all their is a saying within HG "marku dagaal dacoo HG ma kal haraan). Im even related to the wife of hussein ceydiid. Its just that i hate their current leadership it full of khat addicted moryaan.

lol bro my grandma is sacad, i love them and would fight against any foreign enemy for them (after all their is a saying within HG "marku dagaal dacoo HG ma kal haraan). Im even related to the wife of hussein ceydiid. Its just that i hate their current leadership it full of khat addicted moryaan.
lol are you talking about Xaaf?:icon lol: He is a part of the old guard, or mafia as my father put it but he's yet to disappoint me even though I personally hoped for Prof Sharmarke. If and when he does good I will give him credit :manny:

Ducaale

President 2k20
lol are you talking about Xaaf?:icon lol: He is a part of the old guard, or mafia as my father put it but he's yet to disappoint me even though I personally hoped for Prof Sharmarke. If and when he does good I will give him credit :manny:
not xaaf, let be honest xaaf is super old he doesnt do shi**t, its mostly his family members and sacad khat eating elders dictate what he does.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Kkkk walahi looks like galmudug might collapse. I'm getting word from cadaado that a very large gathering of re muse soldiers are gathering in cadaado. Up to 500 and 20 tekninkos apparently they are refusing the sacad hegemony @GABAN @Lord Flacko walahi bros shit ain't looking good. :damnmusic::kendrickcry:
Sheegato troll:idontlike::camby:
I was suspicious from Dahir Alasow to Rebel after I asked you your sub clan and made new neck every time:kodaksmiley:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
its sacad and saleebaan. they've been beefing for at least a 1000 years. but this time there is a twist its not all of saleebaan but the one of the larger and more equipped families.
Fake news! kulaha sacad and saleban beefing:camby:
It was 2 isbaaro niggas vs nisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending