Beer Farms Near Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
1XhnJse.jpg

We have stupid leaders whether that is gov or tribal. I have seen such fertile land all over the place but everyone wants a Hardtop and doesnt do shit for the future. In the north if ideally dig a borewell everywhere is fertile. In my tuulo we have 4 wells built by Former Government. We need to step up.

We have stupid leaders whether that is gov or tribal. I have seen such fertile land all over the place but everyone wants a Hardtop and doesnt do shit for the future. In the north if ideally dig a borewell everywhere is fertile. In my tuulo we have 4 wells built by Former Government. We need to step up.

The people are now investing in agriculture heavily.

Beer is very old agriculture town, hence the name.
It use to be the biggest Kontrol of the North. Nothing got passed it. Its very old just like ina af madobe. It use to be a restaurant that was qaadiimi. They still have the old MAN truck out in front.

It use to be the biggest Kontrol of the North. Nothing got passed it. Its very old just like ina af madobe. It use to be a restaurant that was qaadiimi. They still have the old MAN truck out in front.

Ina afmadoobe, Ina Dhakool, Magaalo yar, ileen waad taqaanaa kkkkk

Ina afmadoobe, Ina Dhakool, Magaalo yar, ileen waad taqaanaa kkkkk
Warya. Yall need to deal with geedka la yirado gaaranwaa ama geed yahuud. Its destroying from ina af madobe to Hargeysa area. It has no value. Destroyed the native plants while using up the scarce water left.

Warya. Yall need to deal with geedka la yirado gaaranwaa ama geed yahuud. Its destroying from ina af madobe to Hargeysa area. It has no value. Destroyed the native plants while using up the scarce water left.

Sxb all the land is very fertile, our people woke up recently, everyone wants his own massive farm right now, walahi everyone want to build farms, finally alhamdulillah,

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If I didn't know somali language that much, I would've thought that you were talking about alcohol, but then again I get what you mean:ftw9nwa:

At first, I thought you were talking about wine and stuffs like that, then afterward I thought you were talking about (beer)as in hilib(liver). I get it now. Isn't beer/beeraha and farm the same tho? You said beer farm, which are the same, twice??

Or is that the name of the plantation?:patrice:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If I didn't know somali language that much, I would've thought that you were talking about alcohol, but then again I get what you mean:ftw9nwa:

At first, I thought you were talking about wine and stuffs like that, then afterward I thought you were talking about (beer)as in hilib(liver). I get it now. Isn't beer/beeraha and farm the same tho? You said beer farm, which are the same, twice??

Yep, it means farm in Somali but it's fun to interpret it as alcohol:gaasdrink:

Beer is an actual village.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There is also beer as in liver meat.

Pretty fun to have synonyms I guess.

Beer= alcohol, wine, whiskey, etc

Somali

Beer= hilib beer

Beer= farm:gaasdrink::trumpsmirk:

I love eating beer, when i was in Djibouti.
I used to drink *beer* with my beer in the morning before going to visit the beer of my grandma
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending