Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I agree. But I believe that this is a punishment to somali community who deny Muslim Somali bantus their daughters hand back in Somalia but are humiliated by having a non Somali Madow marry their daughter in UK while they can't do anything about it.
Punishment? ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was a thousand gals at most over years relax. Somalis will never accept intermarriage from another group and Bantu or whatever group can cry about it.

Bro are you forgetting in Brixton mosque when Somali women were literally being given out to reverts mostly carribean as part of the revert package. There is a lot of Somali/Jamaican marriages in London.

The diaspora in London is not a representative of the Somali race. Even within London, I'm pretty sure that Somali/Jamaican couples aren't common (relatively speaking).

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
We are different ethnic groups. But we are the same race which is black.
1699033383968.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I personally support inter marriage between ethnic Somalis and Somali bantus. It will strengthen the brotherhood between the two groups. I would personally give my daughter to a Somali Bantu man no problem as long as he has good Deen and akhlaaq.

Somali bantus are hard working productive members of society.
People aren't ready for this discussion. The doors of the EAC will fly open and somalis will wonder why our bantu brethren are turning on us. We could easily work together as a unit but somalis rarely work together due to tribalism yet alone ethnicity. Sad but true.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Don't forget guys a couple years ago a Somali Bantu man was burnt alive simply because his nephew married a woman who was jileec from the hawiye murusade clan. He was denied her hand in marriage and eloped with her and for that his uncle was burnt alive in broad daylight subxaanallah.

That is unislamic and despicable. I support intermarriage as we are all brothers. Intermarriage promotes brotherhood and gets rid of qabyaalad and racism

mohamedismail

The diaspora in London is not a representative of the Somali race. Even within London, I'm pretty sure that Somali/Jamaican couples aren't common (relatively speaking).
They are becoming more common. I've seen several carribean/ west African men with Somali wives on the streets of London. In the bigger picture yes it is not common. But it does happen.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
People aren't ready for this discussion. The doors of the EAC will fly open and somalis will wonder why our bantu brethren are turning on us. We could easily work together as a unit buy somalis rarely work together due to tribalism yet alone ethnicity. Sad but true.
Somalia will have a coup and pogroms if mass immigration from EAC or any Christian state evever happens.

You can sit here and spew nonsense online but the matter of fact is the Somalis distinguish themselves from others clearly snd for a reason.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Don't forget guys a couple years ago a Somali Bantu man was burnt alive simply because his nephew married a woman who was jileec from the hawiye murusade clan. He was denied her hand in marriage and eloped with her and for that his uncle was burnt alive in broad daylight subxaanallah.

That is unislamic and despicable. I support intermarriage as we are all brothers. Intermarriage promotes brotherhood and gets rid of qabyaalad and racism
Obviously we are not supporting killing muslims because of who they choose to marry. We just deny this trend that xalimos are prowling for madow men.

mohamedismail

Obviously we are not supporting killing muslims because of who they choose to marry. We just deny this trend that xalimos are prowling for madow men.
I'm not saying that at all. But if a xalimo does want to marry a Somali Bantu she shouldn't be shamed rather it should be welcomed.

I'm not promoting marrying carribeans and other madows by the way in the west. But back home nothing is wrong with marrying a Somali Bantu.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis have a lot of issues to work out. 2 men who are 2nd or 3rd cousins will kill each other over grazing land or wells. Our people are still in survival mode from the war, we have yet learned to trust each other yet alone the minorities in our nation.

Internet Nomad

VIP
personally support inter marriage between ethnic Somalis and Somali bantus. It will strengthen the brotherhood between the two groups. I would personally give my daughter to a Somali Bantu man no problem as long as he has good Deen and akhlaaq.
Thats so progressive of youโค๏ธ Did your wifeโ€™s black boyfriend encourage you write this bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.