Beautiful xalimo shaves her head✊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@heavybagofbones (the LGBT Somali girl who cried over being called ghetto) and @AtheistSomali (just look at her username) complimented her. I am morally obligated to not like this picture now
9Cbddty.png

But seriously, let her do her own thing. It's not that serious. This thread has barely been posted and we're already on page 3
:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
why are you guys complaining. since when do you see xalimos with long hair ? they always wear hijab. I actually find this bald somali chick attractive when compared to a butt ugly hijabi

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I wish I had the guts to do that, ruined my hair with a lot of bad products and heat:kendrickcry: would love to get a new start.

ExcessFame

True Villain
The steel washing dish hair joke is pretty common.
I don't buy it.
It's all for attention if we are being honest.
It's a victim mentality, but without the crime.:what:
I heard steelwool many times but it gets successively funnier wallahi :drakelaugh:

I don't even need to go on the page to imagine the comments
"MELANIN POPPING GURRLLLL :z1banet::z1banet::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:"
":2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e: (with pitch black skin)"
:drakekidding:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
why are you guys complaining. since when do you see xalimos with long hair ? they always wear hijab. I actually find this bald somali chick attractive when compared to a butt ugly hijabi
Its important to speak the truth and not sugar coat anything, theres nothing attractive about this girl even if you put the hair issue to one side :kanyeshrug:

She had 4C Madow hair. She made a youtube video called Growing up dark skin she mentions how she has "really nappy hair... 4C is that what they call it?" All her younger sisters have really "soft, nice hair", aunts would come over and ask "your hair... what's going on with that? She also tells a story about how one day this boy with the same hair texture as her, said "is anybody got dirty dishes? Marwa (girl with 4C hair) has steel wool on her hair. Let's clean dishes." Even her friend at the time who was darkskint with gooooodt hair laughed at that joke.

Her name is marwa.
I don't think that most somali guys care about hair texture. Not for me anyways. Its not the focal point for attractiveness per se. I don't look at a girl and say damn she has such jileec hair. Madow hair can look hot imo.

I heard steelwool many times but it gets successively funnier wallahi :drakelaugh:
I don't even need to go on the page to imagine the comments
"MELANIN POPPING GURRLLLL :z1banet::z1banet::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:"
":2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e: (with pitch black skin)"
It's mostly Qwayn and Yass, I checked.:mjlol:
Their brains are held hostage somewhere, and they have been programmed, like robots, to repeat several phrases/words.:browtf:

Growing up, people used to ask me if my head bleeds when my hair was growing out because I have Madow hair.:damedamn:
that didn't bother me one bit, even as a child. how the hell does someone commenting on ur hair make u take drastic measure such as shaving ur hair? and when u do, what exactly has changed?:childplease:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's mostly Qwayn and Yass, I checked.:mjlol:
Their brains are held hostage somewhere, and they have been programmed, like robots, to repeat several phrases/words.:browtf:

Growing up, people used to ask me if my head bleeds when my hair was growing out because I have Madow hair.:damedamn:
that didn't bother me one bit, even as a child. how the hell does someone commenting on ur hair make u take drastic measure such as shaving ur hair? and when u do, what exactly has changed?:childplease:

You're a man, totally different situation

NotMyL

VIP
I don't think that most somali guys care about hair texture. Not for me anyways. Its not the focal point for attractiveness per se. I don't look at a girl and say damn she has such jileec hair. Madow hair can look hot imo.

Somalis in general care about hair texture, after qabil it's the most popular topic with Somalis.

Somalis in general care about hair texture, after qabil it's the most popular topic with Somalis.
It's the only thing that they try to use to separate themselves from their blackness as though blacks people cant have "soft" hair, "MuH SoFt HaIr".Self hating is wide spread in the Somali community.

NotMyL

VIP
If you wear hijab you should totally do it. Healthy hair will grow back in a blink of an eye. I can give you hair care tips if you like?
That's even worse the hijab won't stay in place lol but yes share those tips, anything to get a more healthy hair. I haven't used heat in 3 months now and no hairspray.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
She looks like my younger bro. :russ::russ:. Its not a bad look.
:damn:
High key Somali girls look exactly like Somali males behind all that makeup
:mjlol:
I never bothered saying this to him to protect his ego but I look a lot like my Somali ex when he relaxed his face muscles.
:russ:
I'm so happy I'm team farax now. I can marry my doppelganger and braid his hair when I get bored.
:stevej:

VixR

Veritas
It's the only thing that they try to use to separate themselves from their blackness as though blacks people cant have "soft" hair, "MuH SoFt HaIr".Self hating is wide spread in the Somali community.
That, and lighter skin, which she doesn't have, which basically means failure at being the créme de la créme of feminity from the Somali prospective, and affects certain ppl in adverse ways.

It's a shame bc she has pretty features.
She had beautiful hair before
View attachment 30244
She's gorgeous in that pic.

I wish I had the guts to do that, ruined my hair with a lot of bad products and heat:kendrickcry: would love to get a new start.
I think that's a great idea. Shorter, healthier hair beats a long, stringy mess any day :zhqjlmx: and if you take care of your hair, it'll grow back in no time :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.