Beautiful xalimo shaves her head✊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
there are more somali girls with jileec hair than somali guys,dont know why just an observation:dabcasar:
Source:family/all other somalis

Im kind of disgusted but She still looks good wallahi

How come her mother didnt kill her????? Tbh mine would

Only possible reason i could shave my hair of are lices lol

Last edited:
warya @Yonis chill. You don't need 6 posts in a row to say the same shit like some broken record player. You wasn't funny the first time and it's just plain annoying at the last one.

The bald look fit her actually. Not many can pull it off.
Somalis in general care about hair texture, after qabil it's the most popular topic with Somalis.

Somalis like to point out things but when it comes to it, it really doesn't matter. It's the western born diaspora kids who are so obsessed with the topic (and every other one) far beyond what's normal. And when you add an anonymous forum to the mix you get a shit fest. It's easy to notice that the same people saying shit in this thread are the same ones saying in in every other thread no matter the topic. They got a shitty life, and obnoxious comments aswell as trying to take every one else down (or just pure trolling) is their only way to feel good about themselves for a short while:manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
warya @Yonis chill. You don't need 6 posts in a row to say the same shit like some broken record player. You wasn't funny the first time and it's just plain annoying at the last one.

The bald look fit her actually. Not many can pull it off.

Somalis like to point out things but when it comes to it, it really doesn't matter. It's the western born diaspora kids who are so obsessed with the topic (and every other one) far beyond what's normal. And when you add an anonymous forum to the mix you get a shit fest. It's easy to notice that the same people saying shit in this thread are the same ones saying in in every other thread no matter the topic. They got a shitty life, and obnoxious comments aswell as trying to take every one else down (or just pure trolling) is their only way to feel good about themselves for a short while:manny:
I just realised you are "prince of hobyo", why did you change your name, was it because everyone kept calling you "slave of hobyo" :pachah1:

@Abdalla The adoon has rebranded :mjlol:

"lord flacko" :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.