Beautiful Somali-Nigerian aroos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you took the time to go through the other threads, we attack eachother for being different tribes and for not being Muslim.

Ok, well you're entitled to stick up for you're ppl.

I have 2 Nigerian friends and their lovely, again you guys are as proud of your nationality as us Somalis.

No one has surpassed Nigeria's scamming area of 419. I'm also partial to abit of Nollywood films here and there.

I can't remember all the slurs, I posted but those stand too.
Thank you for understanding. I have no hatred for Somalis. MY dislike is for the useless South Africans and Indians for obvious reasons. For the spamming sterotype, it's about a hundred thousand spammers out of 193 million. Still a big number, but vey exaggerated. A lot of the scammars are college graduates who couldn't find jobs. They actually are nice people, just desperate. I can't hurt their hustle when its only low IQ greedy whites who fall for the scamming tricks, I see it as reparations and some of my brothers are being alleviated out of poverty. I can't knock them.

Yes, I've been told this conflict has a lot to do with the big three clans. It very reflects the tension in Nigeria, Rwanda, Uganda and other African Countries. I feel sympathy for you guys suffering from the corrupt perpetrator. I have heard Somaliq has a proxy government now. Do you think breaking regional autonomy would work?
I believe autonomous regions can work since it allows each clan to control there land which will make it easier to develop economically. there will be less divisions and conflicts

I believe autonomous regions can work since it allows each clan to control there land which will make it easier to develop economically. there will be less divisions and conflicts
What about the Al Sha bab situation? It's obvious they are just acting like this because they have lost power since Somalia has made that deal with the rest. In my opinion, they closely mimmick the Boko Haram situation.

Yes, I heard similar about Somaliland. I applaud you for trying to build up your country. I feel sympathy with you and hope for your independence just like we hope we have ours. I've also seen you guys working with Ethiopia?
giphy.gif

:ohhh: How do you feel about @Beautylover 's view that you're not real Nigerians?
This just got interesting and ironic. He might not be from Nigeria though. There are Fulanis everywhere in West Africa. They have political power in Guinea, Cameroon ect. Nigeria has few pure Fulanis left mostly in the Northeast, and I doubt they wouls be on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending