Beautiful Somali-Nigerian aroos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a guy he said he respects Somalis now.

Exhibit A

IMG_6597.jpg

You're clearly not Somali.... what refugee camp did you migrate from?

:mjlol::mjlol:

Just clocked the other post you're Nigerian....god has already cursed you with you're looks....:siilaanyolaugh:
Really? I like my looks and don't mean to brag, but I've never been called ugly or average. You also sound really young and insecure when the first thing you try to attack me on is my looks. And that's horrible you are making fun of people in refugee camps.

Oh, I thought you were trying to defend me. Neverless, my comments still stand. You need to realize not all skin folks are our kin folks. We need to have pride in our ethnic orgins, confidence is the pinnacle for being successful.
I am proud to be muslim, ehtnie or origin are not so important to me.

Yes, I heard similar about Somaliland. I applaud you for trying to build up your country. I feel sympathy with you and hope for your independence just like we hope we have ours. I've also seen you guys working with Ethiopia?
thank you brother/sister. I also wish the same for your land. and yes somaliland does have bilateral relations with ethiopia. the tension between somaliland and somalia is an ancient one, the isaaq clan (who make up the majority of somaliland) are descendents of sheikh isaaq al hashimi. other somali clans got jealous of our nobility with some even trying to copy our lineage i.e. darood clan.
@waraabe can attest to the validity of my post.

Really? I like my looks and don't mean to brag, but I've never been called ugly or average. You also sound really young and insecure when the first thing you try to attack me on is my looks. And that's horrible you are making fun of people in refugee camps.

I sound young and insecure?

Are you not the one who said Nigerians would be lowering themselves with Somalis? Because they want successful and intelligent kids?:ohreally:

Everyday in London I have a Nigerian guys saying how much they love somali girls and how much love our hair and would give anything to marry us.:sass1:

You sound like a bitter middle aged welfare receiving woman.

Go chase you're baby daddies for some money!

You can't come here and cuss my race out and expect me not to say nothing!:sass2:

I sound young and insecure?

Are you not the one who said Nigerians would be lowering themselves with Somalis? Because they want successful and intelligent kids?:ohreally:

Everyday in London I have a Nigerian guys saying no how much get love somali girls and how much they love our hair and would give anything to marry us.:sass1:

You sound like a bitter middle aged welfare receiving woman.

Go chase you're baby daddies for some money!

You can't come here and cuss my race out and expect me not to say nothing!:sass2:
First, who told you I was a woman or middle age? Second, you are probably lying but I'm indifferent. Nigerians know UK Nigerians are hopeless. They barely know their culture or have any pride. I sound bitter but not the one lying about people complimenting their hair or marriage proposals. Once again, he cast the first stones and I reciprocated. I agree its your forum, but I won't allow my people to be disrespected. This is not about you, I would attack even worse if this was a Ghanaian saying this. All I said still stands though.

First, who told you I was a woman or middle age? Second, you are probably lying but I'm indifferent. Nigerians know UK Nigerians are hopeless. They barely know their culture or have any pride. I sound bitter but not the one lying about people complimenting their hair or marriage proposals. Once again, he cast the first stones and I reciprocated. I agree its your forum, but I won't allow my people to be disrespected. This is not about you, I would attack even worse if this was a Ghanaian saying this. All I said still stands though.

If you took the time to go through the other threads, we attack eachother for being different tribes and for not being Muslim.

Ok, well you're entitled to stick up for you're ppl.

I have 2 Nigerian friends and their lovely, again you guys are as proud of your nationality as us Somalis.

No one has surpassed Nigeria's scamming area of 419. I'm also partial to abit of Nollywood films here and there.

I can't remember all the slurs, I posted but those stand too.

Why are you caping for me? I just said Nigerians tend to view ourselves superior to other Africans. There is no shame in being arrogant, as long as its not based on racism. Africans need to learn to have cultural pride. I respect Somalis who don't cape for other blacks or Arabs that disrespect them

Damn! She deserves how you responded to her. Now she can lock herself up in a room and cry in real shame.

900x900px-LL-359dba68_Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

thank you brother/sister. I also wish the same for your land. and yes somaliland does have bilateral relations with ethiopia. the tension between somaliland and somalia is an ancient one, the isaaq clan (who make up the majority of somaliland) are descendents of sheikh isaaq al hashimi. other somali clans got jealous of our nobility with some even trying to copy our lineage i.e. darood clan.
@waraabe can attest to the validity of my post.
Yes, I've been told this conflict has a lot to do with the big three clans. It very reflects the tension in Nigeria, Rwanda, Uganda and other African Countries. I feel sympathy for you guys suffering from the corrupt perpetrator. I have heard Somaliq has a proxy government now. Do you think breaking regional autonomy would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts