Beautiful Somali girls steal twitter spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A few maadow haters from the uk as per usual but their video seemed to be very popular in america despite these girls being from Bristol

E96F93A3-0988-48EF-BE3B-0E4EBA78ADF9.jpeg

The video is powerful lets support our somali sis im all for pretty somali girls representing us than self haters lying about their ethnicity

You made fun of young and innocent Somali girls on their graduation day because you didn't like their fashion and dark skin yet this is powerful. powerful = isqaawi. You deleted my post when male posters said the exact same thing as me and I'll say it again, this all screams insecurity attention on twitter means nothing.

:nahgirl:

Their all pushing eachother for the spotlight and probably hate eachothers guts.

:hillarybiz:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You made fun of young and innocent Somali girls on their graduation day because you didn't like their fashion and dark skin yet this is powerful. powerful = isqaawi. You deleted my post when male posters said the exact same thing as me and I'll say it again, this all screams insecurity attention on twitter means nothing.

:nahgirl:

Their all pushing eachother for the spotlight and probably hate eachothers guts.

:hillarybiz:
boohoo life moves on lol

The video is powerful lets support our somali sis im all for pretty somali girls representing us than self haters lying about their ethnicity

Your happy with Non Hijab wearing women who are imitating the Kufar, singing their vulgar songs in public representing you ?

Imagine if this was your own mother in her teen years ? would you look at her with the same respect?

What kind of message do you think this clip sends out? "Somali girls are pretty" ?? really? you need the kufars and other people to affirm this for you? were is your self-esteem in all of this?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your happy with Non Hijab wearing women who are imitating the Kufar, singing their vulgar songs in public representing you ?

Imagine if this was your own mother in her teen years ? would you look at her with the same respect?

What kind of message do you think this clip sends out? "Somali girls are pretty" ?? really? you need the kufars and other people to affirm this for you? were is your self-esteem in all of this?
damn is it ever that deep i just posted what i saw calm your breasts sheesh

Honestly these girls are just average looking if you look at their faces. They are benefiting from the cheerleader effect which makes people seem nore attractive when they are in a group. They are just average

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If it wasnt for the fact that I am engaged and getting married this summer, I'd marry a Somali halimo like the ones presented above.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ting on the far left is aight and the other one who jiggled her breasts, rest of em look fine by association

Status
Not open for further replies.