Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
digusting timo jileecs always shatting shit
She’s just jealous that she can’t act out like some Xalimos. Too bad she’d get honor killed.
:lolbron:
I love how these hairy, big nosed es bring religion up when someone mentions our beauty. The jealousy that's reeking from their curry smelling self.

And as typical, Ashy Abdis in this thread acting like a scorned ex girlfriend. Why do you guy cry and when Somali girls are complimented?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
wheres the video:what1:
It’s been deleted. Basically it was a group of Somali girls with some fat ass foreheads who all looked like the were going to the pub, singing not too awfully but enough to be a little annoying.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s like anytime xalimos are mentioned on social media it’s about how good looking they are, which wouldn’t be a problem if that wasn’t the only reason. When it comes to faraxs they are quick name all the accomplishments of xalimos since the beginning (of course and all the negative things about faraxs)
However when it comes to ajanabis they are content with just being seen as attractive, which is funny since most western xalimos are feminist nowadays and that movement is about respecting women for reasons other than their looks allegedly.

It’s like anytime xalimos are mentioned on social media it’s about how good looking they are, which wouldn’t be a problem if that wasn’t the only reason. When it comes to faraxs they are quick name all the accomplishments of xalimos since the beginning (of course and all the negative things about faraxs)
However when it comes to ajanabis they are content with just being seen as attractive, which is funny since most western xalimos are feminist nowadays and that movement is about respecting women for reasons other than their looks allegedly.

@pablo

You haven’t got the memo yet? All Farah’s are above 6’ 5”, light skinned with ripped bodies. The Somali chicks need to upgrade their physique like us.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@pablo

You haven’t got the memo yet? All Farah’s are above 6’ 5”, light skinned with ripped bodies. The Somali chicks need to upgrade their physique like us.
I have recommend people to just unfollow somali women on twitter but they seem to never really listen. I guess they like the feeling of getting triggered whenever they see this stuff on their timeline.

I have noticed that @sigmund is the worst offender when it comes to gassing up 6/10.:reallymaury:

Random in twitter
Sigmund: shes :trash:
* notices that she's a xalimo
Sigmund: you go girl, 10/10, somali girls are so beautiful, farax are too ugly for us, we are better then those ashy abdis

:ohlord::ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending