Beautiful Somali Girls Do The Somali-Challenge (which one is the pengest)

Whos the Cutest

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Haha jokes on you @Duke of Bohol, I got you for free. Saved two apples :dabcasar: I'm looking to sell you for an apple now, maybe to a desperate never been married 40yo

I mean, I'm sorry about your marriage abaayo :hillarybiz:

We are not Indians lol. Men are not paid for in our society. So I will still take you for two 2 apples.

:dabcasar:

Reborn
Get on NOFAP you won't be as thirsty. The more you watch the lower your standards.
Also view yourself as kangly. The higher you value yourself the higher your standards.
Take notes from your Senpai :vanlf9a::nvjpqts:

Bro what you said is actually totally wrong. When you watch a lot of it amplifies the sexual parts (IE: boobs, ass, whispering eye) in your mind, and removes the more 'real' qualities of women (eyes, smile, etc.). In my opinion you start sizing every woman up to be something you wank to, and nothing more.As a result of this people ( heads) set an unrealistic standard, not just looks-wise but also expectations about what they should do. is a fantasy, and it's a fantasy about these nubile women who are insatiable.That is why when you're on a long streak without you tend to lower your standards as the 'sexy' parts of women don't matter as much to you anymore.

@daacad try nofap as you have nothing to lose saaxiib.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bro what you said is actually totally wrong. When you watch a lot of it amplifies the sexual parts (IE: boobs, ass, whispering eye) in your mind, and removes the more 'real' qualities of women (eyes, smile, etc.). In my opinion you start sizing every woman up to be something you wank to, and nothing more.As a result of this people ( heads) set an unrealistic standard, not just looks-wise but also expectations about what they should do. is a fantasy, and it's a fantasy about these nubile women who are insatiable.That is why when you're on a long streak without you tend to lower your standards as the 'sexy' parts of women don't matter as much to you anymore.

@daacad try nofap as you have nothing to lose saaxiib.
That's why fappers see all women just as sexual beings and nothing more. desensitises you but from personal experience brings down your standards at the same time.

Reborn
That's why fappers see all women just as sexual beings and nothing more. desensitises you but from personal experience brings down your standards at the same time.
You will lower your beauty standards when you're a long streak and I can testify this.Every women becomes sexy to you when you become a horny motherfucker :siilaanyosmile:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Not yet, I'm turning 16 soon.
761aa_s-200x150.gif

Oh rly...
:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending