Beautiful Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Read and learn about Ethiopian agent or trolls https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-net/2015/ethiopia

image.jpeg
Nope check this account on IG saleam project last year he stopped posting about Ethiopia beautiful pic and dirty pic of Somalia after being confronted by Somalis however I will send the Arab links
Nope check this account on IG saleam project last year he stopped posting about Ethiopia beautiful pic and dirty pic of Somalia after being confronted by Somalis however I will send the Arab links

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
no one likes people who suck up, ethiopians are cool, but whats with the endlessly sucking up
make no mistake no sane xabasha would consider a somali as a friend/countryman, espically snce somalis force them to eat raw food

but their women are bomb tho..

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
no one likes people who suck up, ethiopians are cool, but whats with the endlessly sucking up
make no mistake no sane xabasha would consider a somali as a friend/countryman, espically snce somalis force them to eat raw food

but their women are bomb tho..
holla at me when you actually encounter and visit ethiopia piratelander

Salih

Move right or get left
Ethiopia govt maybe would send these trolls spies to fb and activist networks.Not some random diaspora somali site.This is why Im calling her crazy.Its absolutely ludicrous
Yeh true lmao. It's pretty weird to exert efforts on a random Somali forum.
:ehh:

Yeh true lmao. It's pretty weird to exert efforts on a random Somali forum.
:ehh:
To create hate and mistrust among Somalis people if you go back home, you see people do not mention tribalism issues, it is the old way of divide and rule how else the hate and civil war continue ? The agents go to the popular sites like hiraan net, somnet, and here. Just the forum with high traffic.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
To create hate and mistrust among Somalis people if you go back home, you see people do not mention tribalism issues, it is the old way of divide and rule how else the hate and civil war continue ? The agents go to the popular sites like hiraan net, somnet, and here. Just the forum with high traffic.
did you just say tribalism is non existent in somali areas of the horn
200.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is why I sort of respect @AbdiJohnson if you're gonna Stan make sure you Stan for America and the West, that at least makes some sense.

This nigga capin for a country with a gdp per capita of $500

:drakekidding:

These niggas got a functioning government but they people still starving

Step your game up fam, i can get you a job at JIDF

This is why I sort of respect @AbdiJohnson if you're gonna Stan make sure you Stan for America and the West, that at least makes some sense.

They have 12 million below the poverty line that is whole Somalia population. The poorest country in world after Niger and dirtiest city in world.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

As a South Somali who are at the bottom of the barrel even when it comes to Somalis.You should not be trying to diss other nations especially the nation that has completely infiltrated your political system and their henchmen is visibly seen at your top meetings.Last time I will karbash you konfurians

As a South Somali who are at the bottom of the barrel even when it comes to Somalis.You should not be trying to diss other nations especially the nation that has completely infiltrated your political system and their henchmen is visibly seen at your top meetings.Last time I will karbash you konfurians
Oromo go clean the toilets in Burco and end of day I will let sleep with goats but do not suck their blood.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Loom at this fucknigga, they got you so cucked you think I'm yo enemy.

Kulahaa even when it comes to other somalis, that inferiority complex straight :vqbuyv0:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Loom at this fucknigga, they got you so cucked you think I'm yo enemy.

Kulahaa even when it comes to other somalis, that inferiority complex straight :vqbuyv0:
Reer konfuur are their own worst enemy.You southies aint even worthy enough to be called our enemies :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending