Beautiful Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I know truth hurts, but next time post it in Ethiopian forum not Somali dude!!!!
lool come argue with me when you learn basic somali knowledge(history,geography politics etc).And im not going anywhere anytime soon.We will adore Ethiopia all we want,its my country too

Last edited:
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: 2016 Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World
Addis Ababa, the capital city of Ethiopia, is an African city with a population around four million people. Since most people do not have access to a hygienic toilet, the waste is dispersed in the environment, which ultimately leads to the development of infectious diseases, a spike in infant mortality rate, and a low life expectancy. The city is facing one of the worst sanit. http://www.eastafro.com/2016/03/13/addis-ababa-ethiopia-2016-top-10-dirtiest-cities-in-the-world/

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Because they have ethopian people there dulh!!!!!!
No there are many somali hoes sleeping with french,american and now chinese soldiers.listen stop worrying about others and worry about your family,clan and villages.They need to be developed,

No there are many somali hoes sleeping with french,american and now chinese soldiers.listen stop worrying about others and worry about your family,clan and villages.They need to be developed,
Keep this sugar coating threads to habashi forums not here this is Somali forum get it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Look at this xoolo, you literally just insulted Somali women in defense of people who are actively cleansing your people from their land

coolio

This is beyond Stockholm Syndrome

coolio

Aids Ababa syndrome

coolio

Look at this xoolo, you literally just insulted Somali women in defense of people who are actively cleansing your people from their land

coolio

This is beyond Stockholm Syndrome

coolio

Aids Ababa syndrome

coolio

I have big ??? Mark on this guy, he changed his name lot banned lot, always provoking Isaaq against others Somalis, stirring things between Somalis. My guest is Ethiopian who lived in Somalia or half Somali. I saw in online FB/IG Ethiopian agents who promote their country indirect in Somali social media. I have links in Arabic which shows how Iran agents in Arabic forums social stirring troubles between people and Arab countries.

Salih

Move right or get left
@Canuck

youre-kidding.gif

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I have big ??? Mark on this guy, he changed his name lot banned lot, always provoking Isaaq against others Somalis, stirring things between Somalis. My guest is Ethiopian who lived in Somalia or half Somali. I saw in online FB/IG Ethiopian agents who promote their country indirect in Somali social media. I have links in Arabic which shows how Iran agents in Arabic forums social stirring troubles between people and Arab countries.
tumblr_o4qer7oXoL1tivw6vo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending