Beautiful Eritrean girl reacts to Kiin Jamac

How Americans View Transgender Issues
Increasing Support for Transgender Rights
More than six in ten (62%) Americans say they have become more supportive toward transgender rights compared to their views five years ago. By contrast, about one-quarter (25%) say their views are more opposed compared to five years ago.

About three-quarters (76%) of Democrats report they have become more supportive of transgender rights in the last five years, compared to 64% of independents and only 47% of Republicans. Notably, increased support crosses ideological divides within the parties. Conservative Republicans (40%) stand out as the only ideological group with less than half reporting increased support for transgender rights.

Though majorities of every age group report increased support for transgender rights over the last five years, young Americans ages 18 to 29 (68%) are more likely than seniors ages 65 and older (56%) to report this shift.

Notably, majorities of every major religious group report becoming more supportive of transgender rights over the last five years, including religiously unaffiliated Americans (69%), Catholics (68%), nonwhite Protestants (60%), and white mainline Protestants (57%). Even among white evangelical Protestants, slightly more than half (52%) report becoming more supportive of transgender rights over the last five years.

https://www.prri.org/research/americas-growing-support-for-transgender-rights/

I am a conservative Republican. The majority of us are against this perversion as you can see by this research poll. My local shiekh would also be against this so my moral and political stances are in unison alhamdulilah. But as I've seen you quote scripture on multiple occasions and now claim that you support the transgender movement. Your name cognitive dissonance suits you well.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a conservative Republican. The majority of us are against this perversion as you can see by this research poll. My local shiekh would also be against this so my moral and political stances are in unison alhamdulilah. But as I've seen you quote scripture on multiple occasions and now claim that you support the transgender movement. Your name cognitive dissonance suits you well.
Unlike you as a muslim from somalia I don’t like to impose my way of life on others like you do it’s unislamic.

The United States welcomed you into their country as a refugee now you want to impose your way of life it’s repugnant to say the least.

Unlike you as a muslim from somalia I don’t like to impose my way of life on others like you do it’s unislamic.

Most conservative republicans in America are christian whites, they hold values that are similar to mine. I've never went out of my way to disparage anybody or tell them their way of life is wrong, but when you come on here and try to impose your way of thinking or your country's laws on us I'll call you out on it and tell you you're wrong.

The US has laws written in our precious constitution that uphold religious liberties. Are you of the same mindset as him, where we must agree with the LGBTQ movement?

It seems like the generals section might be more morally corrupt than the tribal section.
Nah I just agree on that specific statement. I believe we can co-exist with native whites without having to integrate LGBT in our communities. In fact, many whites don't really agree or support LGBT so..yh

Nah I just agree on that specific statement. I believe we can co-exist with native whites without having to integrate LGBT in our communities. In fact, many whites don't really agree or support LGBT so..yh

I don't openly agree of disagree with it in day to day interactions obviously and get along well with native whites. But when someone wants you to either conform to their belief or call you a bigot then that's a problem.

Muji

VIP
@xabashi these men are thirsty for your women. Somali women have all voted to leave faraxs alone and now they are looking for a new cleaner/housekeeper/nanny/childfactory warn your sisters.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@xabashi these men are thirsty for your women. Somali women have all voted to leave faraxs alone and now they are looking for a new cleaner/housekeeper/nanny/childfactory earn your sisters.

:siilaanyolaugh:you say that while you wash abu tyrones ass bath him, and hand feed him like a baby

EFEhQHKU4AEaor6

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol you call Somali women like your mothers the waste names possible. Then you lick the ass of an Ethiopian with a hair curler. Yikes. True wadani #patriot lol
:gaasdrink:shes eritrean and shes absalutely stunning anyhow thats literally what you somali women say to somali men
,i could just flip what you said and add somali men but my point would make actual sence i can add inn some red highlight to show the parts i changed:samwelcome:

"Then you lick the ass and wipe the ass of a jareeer with toilette paper".

Muji

VIP
:gaasdrink:shes eritrean and shes absalutely stunning anyhow thats literally what you somali women say to somali men
,i could just flip what you said and add somali men but my point would make actual sence i can add inn some red highlight to show the parts i changed:samwelcome:

"Then you lick the ass and wipe the ass of a jareeer with toilette paper".

You need help incel

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
It annoys me that she can't pronounce the C, but it's understandable, we just picked a weird letter for that sound

Transwomen are women just like menstruators, personally I respect all women.

You love "transwomen" but you claim to be religious and claim Deni is problematic for practising YOGA.

o_O

Transsexual supporter and Farmaajo lover.

@Reer-Bari @Arma @Reiko @Dr-Osman @PuntiteQueen @Abdalla @Yonis @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Farm @Manzana @Farm @helwa @Gambar @Nilotufian
@Reiko @Finesse @halwa @Gambar @Yusra Luuza @SilverL @Farm @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Dr-Osman @Karim @Cabdi @buule @GBTarmy @FBIsomalia@MoeMoney @Tjioux @Thegoodshepherd @MSGA

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You love "transwomen" but you claim to be religious and claim Deni is problematic for practising YOGA.

o_O

Transsexual supporter and Farmaajo lover.

@Reer-Bari @Arma @Reiko @Dr-Osman @PuntiteQueen @Abdalla @Yonis @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Farm @Manzana @Farm @helwa @Gambar @Nilotufian
@Reiko @Finesse @halwa @Gambar @Yusra Luuza @SilverL @Farm @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Dr-Osman @Karim @Cabdi @buule @GBTarmy @FBIsomalia@MoeMoney @Tjioux @Thegoodshepherd @MSGA
HE SAID transwomen why are you bringing in farmajo:mahubowtf:

Trending