Beautiful Eritrean girl reacts to Kiin Jamac

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Theres nothing appealing about this receptacle shes anything a dime a dozen my g you need to get out more and meet new menstruators

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is she not beautiful, her hair looks amazing and I love her eyes :ahh:

Every woman is beautiful in her own way and every man has his own standards for beauty. It's best not to impose but you are entitled to your opinion.

Theres nothing appealing about this receptacle shes anything a dime a dozen my g you need to get out more and meet new menstruators

Still calling women menstruators, are we?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Every woman is beautiful in her own way and every man has his own standards for beauty. It's best not to impose but you are entitled to your opinion.

Still calling women menstruators, are we?
Transwomen are also women, so some people might not understand what i mean when i say woman cause both menstruators and transwomen are women, so to save people from all the confusion i say menstruator so people know exactly what i am referring to...

Apollo

VIP
Transwomen are also women, so some people might not understand what i mean when i say woman cause both menstruators and transwomen are women, so to save people from all the confusion i say menstruator so people know exactly what i am referring to...

Trans''women'' are mutilated men.

You are clearly transphobic why do you hate women:gucciwhat:

The most high created only men and woman anything outside of that is an abomination. Transgenderism is a mental illness and shouldn't be encouraged as being normal.

As for this eritrean girl, I think she has a somali fetish. You can tell by how she was drooling over my cousin gulled simba.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The most high created only men and woman anything outside of that is an abomination. Transgenderism is a mental illness and shouldn't be encouraged as being normal.
I am from the United Kingdom itโ€™s against the law to call transwomen men and I as a muslim i am obliged to respect and adhere to the law of the land that I visit as a muslim.

Most western countries recognise transwomen as women, where are you from Canada?

No I'm from the good ole US of A. Where my President and VP are staunchly against trans rights and have openly discriminated against that community in their professional careers. It's a good thing our leaders aren't as morally corrupt as those in the UK.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kiin is the beautiful one!!!
Reiko abaayo macaan i have a dream that transwomen will enjoy the same rights and previliges as menstruators, i have a dream that transwomen can use the same toilets as menstruators abaayo macaan i have a dream that gynocentrism will be destroyed by transwomen the choosen ones:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No I'm from the good ole US of A. Where my President and VP are staunchly against trans rights and have openly discriminated against that community in their professional careers. It's a good thing our leaders aren't as morally corrupt as those in the UK.
How Americans View Transgender Issues
Increasing Support for Transgender Rights
More than six in ten (62%) Americans say they have become more supportive toward transgender rights compared to their views five years ago. By contrast, about one-quarter (25%) say their views are more opposed compared to five years ago.

About three-quarters (76%) of Democrats report they have become more supportive of transgender rights in the last five years, compared to 64% of independents and only 47% of Republicans. Notably, increased support crosses ideological divides within the parties. Conservative Republicans (40%) stand out as the only ideological group with less than half reporting increased support for transgender rights.

Though majorities of every age group report increased support for transgender rights over the last five years, young Americans ages 18 to 29 (68%) are more likely than seniors ages 65 and older (56%) to report this shift.

Notably, majorities of every major religious group report becoming more supportive of transgender rights over the last five years, including religiously unaffiliated Americans (69%), Catholics (68%), nonwhite Protestants (60%), and white mainline Protestants (57%). Even among white evangelical Protestants, slightly more than half (52%) report becoming more supportive of transgender rights over the last five years.

https://www.prri.org/research/americas-growing-support-for-transgender-rights/

Trending

Latest posts