Beautiful Cushitic Beja queen sparks a civil war within African twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Why is it always a self hating fucking xalimo???
Why doesn’t she go to South Africa so they can claim her as her sister 8C6D0D3E-84F9-413A-A6BB-5153450BFA7B.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
she's from Sweden maxaa ka galaay?? lol they really want recognition these sonali Swedes since they're from a mainly cadaan country with nothing going for them so they try to be part of the blm him movement and copy any trend from the UK I mean who would copy sweden
You sayin this after blacks coordinated and started this twitter war. I seen the live feeds black stayed up all night because somalis and horners hit back. It's like they are surprised we have pride, this BLM and soft leftist society has made them think they are untouchable like jews or something.
wallahi this is true they can make fun and disrespect everyone, then be suprised when people disrespect back??

World

VIP
she's from Sweden maxaa ka galaay?? lol they really want recognition these sonali Swedes since they're from a mainly cadaan country with nothing going for them so they try to be part of the blm him movement and copy any trend from the UK I mean who would copy sweden
Another Swedish Xalimo attacking the Beja girl and calling her an Arab invader:

9F374052-C341-4F76-B2DC-C15256C3CB8E.jpeg

A57DD14E-BC5F-49CB-8D75-E4C100981082.jpeg

Sweden is honestly the most irrelevant Somali diaspora, with no black people, yet I’ve noticed the xalimos there are the ones with the least backbone and are hardcore BLM SJWs going through an identity crisis.

So they can say these things but we can't? I smell the shiir of hypocrites. Smelling like a packed bus in Nairobi :vqbuyv0:

Another Swedish Xalimo attacking the Beja girl and calling her an Arab invader:

View attachment 65431
View attachment 65432

Sweden is honestly the most irrelevant Somali diaspora, with no black people, yet I’ve noticed the xalimos there are the ones with the least backbone and are hardcore BLM SJWs going through an identity crisis.
Wallahi I noticed that too. Reer Sweden live among so few blacks that they’ve embraced their place as the madows in that society.
:cosbyhmm:
And although people talk shit about reer UK, they seem to be the biggest madow haters in the diaspora. They have the most exposure to these blacks that hate Somalis so it makes sense.
:siilaanyosmile:

Did you guys solve the Somali tribal anarchy yet? Or, you are starting from the top-down and first uniting all Cushites or as usual, is this an exercise of our tribal nomadic rights in insulting anyone and everyone?

One tweet triggers Somalis here and not even a devastating Alshabaab suicide bombing because they kill other clans and not yours.

Delusions of grandeur

Of course these self hating hoes are backing up the fufus that hate their guts then their own Cushitic Beja sister.
:mindblown::hova:
It's moments like this that remind me you are a proud cushitic sister that loves her nation. I forgive your nose ring. You are a true cushitic, i will dm you when i become a oil sheikh.

:banderas::mjohreally:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nope.

Cushitic peoples comprise both Sunni Muslims and Orthodox Christians.

We have to respect the religious plurality of the Cushitic peoples.

Highland Eastern Cushitic Sidama are Orthodox Christian
Central Cushitic Agaw are Orthodox Christian
Lowland Eastern Cushitic sections of the Western Oromo are Christian.

So let us be tolerant of others.
You forgot about Hebeshas. They count as Cushitic.

At least Somalis aren't involved :drakelaugh:

this is what the somali wrote

agah, war tan is embarrassing, she is too dark to be from our race anyways, waa most likely,hawiye
Do you actually think this girl is too dark to be Somali? Another mentally ill fob. She's lighter than 80% of Somalia's population
z1QdlvH2_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wow that proud Beja girl is absolutely wonderful. Now there is someone who isn’t confused of what team they are on

I wish our resident Xaarlimos displayed an ounce of the dignity as that beautiful Beja girl

Back in the days I used to engage in fierce cyber wars with the AA's girls who used to cheer for us where mostly non Somali east Africans. The xalimos at that time where siding with the Madow:meleshame:
But f*ck that those beautiful east African sisters boosted our moral so we were always karbaashing the Madows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending