Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
This girl is red-pilled as f*ck. I wonder if she lurks here

She's straight up savage too :ooh:

Looks like the Cushitic master race awareness is spreading outside of sspot

this is what the somali wrote

thought I’d end up with Abdi, but his mehr was low hit up that sugar adeer, but dahabshiil was closed so I considerd a roadman, and to him i got married now I wish I chose Haroun, before Becky took him

agah, war tan is embarrassing, she is too dark to be from our race anyways, waa most likely,hawiye

Last edited by a moderator:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
look att he adoon somali chick trying to please adoon fufu africans who call her a foreigner because we dont look like them bantus, maybe an adoon boyfriend turned her?

i hate when somalis defend adoons and want to be like them, ish calayk
she's from Sweden maxaa ka galaay?? lol they really want recognition these sonali Swedes since they're from a mainly cadaan country with nothing going for them so they try to be part of the blm him movement and copy any trend from the UK I mean who would copy sweden

she's from Sweden maxaa ka galaay?? lol they really want recognition these sonali Swedes since they're from a mainly cadaan country with nothing going for them so they try to be part of the blm him movement and copy any trend from the UK I mean who would copy sweden

the blakc lifes matter in UK is run by cadan and this is causing a headcahe,

war we are not fufu and cadan dont give a shyt about blM, SOMALIS NEED TO STOP BEGGING FUFUS, END OF,

I'm not racist but I chuckled a little :browtf:

Who said habeshas aren't racist?
Habeshas tend to be more reserved & less overt when it comes to their racism towards Madows & other non-horners.

Somalis are basically the Red-Necks/Southerners of NorthEast Africa, whereas the Habeshas are like the "White liberal/Conservatives" that are more concealed with their racism :icon lol:

even though i am a hardcore racist Ogaden who only married somali, i think i would wifey the beeja sister, who nice and covered up and proud of her cushtic roots, but only if i was single and the Ogaden Genetic Purification Council approved

she would say agah agah waa dab every night

Why did she make that tweet in the first place?

People on twitter need to chill.

Its OK to love your people and history but no need to make unnecessary tweets insutling a region of people you've never met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending