Beautiful African American sister talks about racism in sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
In summary what did the young lady talked about?

I don’t like watching anything longer then a a minute and thirty seconds.

Is she praising Somali men for being handsome again?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This girl is obsessed with somalis she even once came on a huge muslim female platform (bombhijabis) (btw males do not add it its for females only) to rant about how she wanted a Somali man to marry but he ran away and bashed us the whole time saying were racist to eveyone and eveything. She begins with saying she got rejected by a somali boy. This girl tracked down physically and then befriended his friends to get his social media and messaged him acting like she's a somali girl with a stolen somali girl pictures and continued this for a WHILE only for her to just ask why he left the black girl he was with before and then she dashed and left him hanging after he said it's because his parents would kill him if he bought home a non somali. If that doenst scream insanity I don't what the hell does
OVgrL_s-200x150.gif

BTW she ended her snap feature that she's now feeling arabs/indians akhas
giphy (4).gif

SumMo

very lowkey
This girl is obsessed with somalis she even once came on a huge muslim female platform (bombhijabis) (btw males do not add it its for females only) to rant about how she wanted a Somali man to marry but he ran away and bashed us the whole time saying were racist to eveyone and eveything. She begins with saying she got rejected by a somali boy. This girl tracked down physically and then befriended his friends to get his social media and messaged him acting like she's a somali girl with a stolen somali girl pictures and continued this for a WHILE only for her to just ask why he left the black girl he was with before and then she dashed and left him hanging after he said it's because his parents would kill him if he bought home a non somali. If that doenst scream insanity I don't what the hell does
View attachment 42140
BTW she ended her snap feature that she's now feeling arabs/indians akhasView attachment 42143
never heard of bombhijabis, is it a network sitev
:ayaanswag:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
never heard of bombhijabis, is it a network sitev
:ayaanswag:
It's a snapchat account called bombhijabis its really bait and cool since muslimas from around the world feature. I havent got the confidence to feature yet
SvrIaIE.gif

BTW this is my girl seolhyun

Last edited:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
First it was failed state, Black Hawk down, skinnys, starving, Al Shabab, pirates, Al Shabab again, are Somalis black? and now we heading towards 2020 with this racist shit smh :confused: Somalis have a lot to repair

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
really, can anyone feauture?:leon:
sounds cool ngl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes its a great platform anyone can feature. It's so cool seeing all these girls with diverse jobs and countries like one day a girl from the island of Maldives in a beach the next a modest fashion designer in New york to a group of friends in the UK having dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending