Beastiality Is Being Practised Out In The Open!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
48B66D99-0891-4A41-A136-D8D49C4CCBEB.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ve been told this time and time again. Never have sex with a white girl who owns a large dog.

Based

VIP
Every time I see a white girl with a dog I can't help but think of the worse case scenario. Dog ownership needs to be banned!
Ban dogs and cadaans will freak out. No more mr nice guy they will kick you out of their country. The only thing holding them from unleashing hell on you are their trusty dogs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ok that was a bit odd and too much. Imagine his mouth breath???? Dogs have an awful mouth breath, because of the humongous amount of bacteria on their tongue. Imagine twisting your human tongue to the dog tongue, like french kiss. iiieeewwwww

Is this mental illness or loneliness?

Ban dogs and cadaans will freak out. No more mr nice guy they will kick you out of their country. The only thing holding them from unleashing hell on you are their trusty dogs
Cadaans will freak out, Why? Life would be better for everyone if dogs were banned. No one would have to worry about being attacked by a dog! No more dog shit littering the grass and streets. Our water supply would be cleaner. No more loud barking. No more beastiality with dogs. No more money being wasted on dogs. No dogs means a better life for everyone!

ok that was a bit odd and too much. Imagine his mouth breath???? Dogs have an awful mouth breath, because of the humongous amount of bacteria on their tongue. Imagine twisting your human tongue to the dog tongue, like french kiss. iiieeewwwww

Is this mental illness or loneliness?
It's a mental illness combined with media programming to reinforce it!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In Colombia 1 in 10 women have slept with a man that has lost his virginity to a donkey. So this does not surprise me. Kind of put me off colombian naag.

:damedamn:

Trending