Be yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm fake as f*ck.

I change my personality depending on the circumstances.

:westbrookswag:

Everyone who knows the real real me hates me

:ohlord:
It don’t make a difference if you change your personality w gaal is a gaal mofo you can dress like a tooth fairy or Santa Claus you’re still a gaal:chrisfreshhah:

Mashallah @Aria I'm glad you found couple of people you've the same interest with.

I just want Somalis to stop controlling people. Just because you disagree with someone's POV you shouldn't dismiss them and call them crazy or trolls, everyone on this website is unique in their own way. Everyone gravitates towards people they agree with. I just want everyone to coexist without getting judged and dismissed. This website thrives on the interactions people have with each other.

So, what is your definition of controlling someone? Can you elaborate on that?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
To be honest with you, you gravitate towards everyone on this website.

The qabilistes-- you're a qabiliste but you try to hide it.
The coons-- like Kulta and co
The maryan jama connoisseurs
The popping bottle group
The sheikh/shaytaan crew

You wear many hats @Cognitivedissonance
Love for all hate for none hug me don’t reject me:friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe when can we go ham on Non-Puntlanders? I miss our karbashing sessions.

Come back boowe.
President farmaajo is the president but as soon as we get a reer Mogadishu cadaado dhuusomareeb president it’s Puntland against the rest baayo it’s on:damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's why I liked him.

Bahal is passive aggressive, you don't know wtf he is thinking.

Atleast based would show you the chainsaw he plans on cutting you with... :bell:

Sadly now I'm just passive :icon lol:

I haven't had an argument on here for well over a year

Btw, I will put you people on notice, anyone who writes something wanton, sub bar, sheer ignorance, or any other violation not befitting a good conduct, specially something that causes problems for good Somali citizens looking a good time on here without dealing with garbage talk and insults about clans, THEY WILL hear FROM ME I PROMISE.

Any naysayers leave a message for me while I fetch someone from college here and return. You will get an earful from me I promise.

True, somaali iyo habaar ma kala haraan. Dad inkaaran baynu nahay

We are harsh society. We re dealing with the outcome of injustices our great grandfathers bragged about in poetry. Nin baa wuxuu ku gabyayaa naag uu reer kasoo dhacay. Dhashiisii ka waran? LOOL.

We are Acraabis and their children.

Some shameless people forget that this is in the PUBLIC domain, that the views they publish represent not only them but all also all Somalis and worst of all, that the angels on their shoulders will be writing out what they do online just as much as their other activities.

Some shameless people forget that this is in the PUBLIC domain, that the views they publish represent not only them but all also all Somalis and worst of all, that the angels on their shoulders will be writing out what they do online just as much as their other activities.

It is the same reason I never want my boss and my coworkers who love Somali food(Our last annual gathering they ordered from a Somali restaurant close by and new), and respect Somalis because of me, and who are curious about our heritage to never see this Somali forum discussion for its ugliness.

Instead of proudly dropping this website for them to see our educated and our youth having fun, exchanging tips, talking politics professionally and with the seriousness of people who want their country to succeed --- we have pure savagery. So I delete history and never use Pcs and laptops other than mine to avoid the accidental discovery by them of our ugly side.

When someone can not be proud of their society like that, he needs to fight back and fight back hard despite the naysayers who are part of the problem. And that is why I am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.