Be yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let people change you into something or someone you aren't. Even if you feel outnumbered don't follow the crowd, unless they're on the Haq. You don't have to cuss to look tough like a lot of people do on here. You don't have to forget your deen and culture.

I will remind you all to fear Allah. Everything you do is being recorded. The angels aren't going to give you a pass because you are online. Your book of deeds will contain everything good or bad u wrote on here too. I am not perfect I've cussed bef and I want to stop it. I'm encouraging you all and myself to be yourself.

Be nice to others you don't know why people post on here. A lot of people come here because they don't live anywhere near Somalis. It's such shame that people like that are leaving because of trolls. If you see anyone breaking forum rules report them.

When I found this forum, I was so excited to be among Somalis from all over the world online. I thought it was going to be a place filled with culture and happiness. I sadly learned that it's a scary place. Filled with trolls and crwzy people who are all on edge ready to fight somebody. It put off the site but I saw a couple of decent people who made me want to stay.

Let's make this place a positive platform for the Somali youth. If you see someone getting bullied report it. There's too many men on this forum who make us girls uncomfortable this needs to stop. I use to be carefree and talk about anything when I first joined but recently I lost interest to be myself cause I said to myself this place isn't for real people only for trolls. But thats not true. This place is for you, that normal girl and guy who is thinking "should I be a troll too, to fit in". No. You can be you. I am writing this from my phone so I apologise if its all over the place. Be yourself.

Last edited:
Don't let people change you into something or someone you aren't. Even if you feel outnumbered don't follow the crowd, unless they're on the Haq. You don't have to cuss to look tough like a lot of people do on here. You don't have to forget your deen and culture.

I will remind you all to fear Allah. Everything you do is being recorded. The angels aren't going to give you a pass because you are online. Your book of deeds will contain everything good or bad u wrote on here too. I am not perfect I've cussed bef and I want to stop it. I'm encouraging you all and myself to be yourself.

Be nice to others you don't know why people post on here. A lot of people come here because they don't live anywhere near Somalis. It's such shame that people like that are leaving because of trolls. If you see anyone breaking forum rules report them.

Let's make this place a positive platform for the Somali youth. If you see someone getting bullied report it. There's too many men on this forum who make us girls uncomfortable this needs to stop. I use to be carefree and talk about anything when I first joined but recently I lost interest to be myself cause I thought this place isn't for real people only for trolls. I am writing this from my phone so I apologise if its all over the place. Be yourself.
Amen to that #metoo :nvjpqts:

Agreed. Also free speech has its repercussions. On individuals and society as a whole. Not to mention as a muslim its important to have as a part of good manners. We are already viewed negatively so besides making enemies amongst each other people make enemies with other races or people. You might think something racist but what do you gain from publicizing on an internet forum for the world to see and possibly create animosity in someone who had a good opinion before even. Cause i think somali people kind of have some thought where they mistake being kind to others or having restraint as being weak, and the strong person says, does what they want

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

When I found this forum, I was so excited to be among Somalis from all over the world online. I thought it was going to be a place filled with culture and happiness. I sadly learned that it's a scary place. Filled with trolls and crwzy people who are all on edge ready to fight somebody. It put off the site but I saw a couple of decent people who made me want to stay.

Let's make this place a positive platform for the Somali youth. If you see someone getting bullied report it. There's too many men on this forum who make us girls uncomfortable this needs to stop. I use to be carefree and talk about anything when I first joined but recently I lost interest to be myself cause I said to myself this place isn't for real people only for trolls. But thats not true. This place is for you, that normal girl and guy who is thinking "should I be a troll too, to fit in". No. You can be you. I am writing this from my phone so I apologise if its all over the place. Be yourself.

Well said, jazak Allah

BANTU

+op MVLI
giphy.gif

#Oprah2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

“Filled with trolls and crazy people who are all on edge ready to fight anyone” :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::browtf:

JKH for the remainder Aria. This place can be scary sometimes, and I have shared with others that I too have had second thoughts as to whether I should continue posting. But, I have decided to stay (at least for know; prob won't be posting as often now that school has commenced). Remember that your voice matters and everything that you say, no matter how small you may think it is, has the power to make a difference in someone else's life. And my philosophy is that, if I wouldn't say something in real life, then I won't say it online. May Allah protect you, and may He reward you for your efforts. Ameen!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
People are fake on here all nice to you but deep down they’re filled with malice spiteful unlike them I rather be honest and not beat around the bush why come online just to be politically correct as a man I like to be upfront direct and to the point no sugar coating I give you the unadulterated truth I am unapologeticly me why should I apologise for being me?

I get where you're coming from, but the arguments are actually very entertaining.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I think it's important to realize when to have the calm and understanding conversations that someone is looking for (like you) and when someone just wants to argue.

Because there are those (many actually) that love the drama.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mashallah well Said!

Theres alot of strange,crazy people in here But this is the internet people Will say whatever they feel like just make sure to nor let it get to you

Btw The good outweigh the bad ones imo

Mashallah well Said!

Theres alot of strange,crazy people in here But this is the internet people Will say whatever they feel like just make sure to nor let it get to you

Btw The good outweigh the bad ones imo
waryaa adiga u could benefit from not being urself.

don't be yourself!

How pathetic must people's lives be that they are so affected by a forum, ilaahi uu gargaar umadaan silicsan :mjcry:

Words have consequences bro. Some people are genuine in their life and how they conduct themselves. So it erodes their morale when they encounter constant negativity coming from their community.

What are principles for if we are not practicing them as much as we can? Also, the most negative on here is Clan politics. If I owned this website, not a single clan topic would be posted. There is no use for these topics other than creating division.

People who want to be themselves and are real to their principles deserve respect too. When you are embarrassed and avoid foreigners to see what website you are visiting and watch your back, you really know how ugly the website is.

Everyone should question their conduct and act responsible.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah @Aria I'm glad you found couple of people you've the same interest with.

I just want Somalis to stop controlling people. Just because you disagree with someone's POV you shouldn't dismiss them and call them crazy or trolls, everyone on this website is unique in their own way. Everyone gravitates towards people they agree with. I just want everyone to coexist without getting judged and dismissed. This website thrives on the interactions people have with each other.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People are fake on here all nice to you but deep down they’re filled with malice spiteful unlike them I rather be honest and not beat around the bush why come online just to be politically correct as a man I like to be upfront direct and to the point no sugar coating I give you the unadulterated truth I am unapologeticly me why should I apologise for being me?
As my mother always says, the snake who doesn't hiss is filled with the most poison.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mashallah @Aria I'm glad you found couple of people you've the same interest with.

I just want Somalis to stop controlling people. Just because you disagree with someone's POV you shouldn't dismiss them and call them crazy or trolls, everyone on this website is unique in their own way. Everyone gravitates towards people they agree with. I just want everyone to coexist without getting judged and dismissed. This website thrives on the interactions people have with each other.
Reiko be honest abaayo macaan Who do I gravitate towards kkk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm fake as f*ck.

I change my personality depending on the circumstances.

:westbrookswag:

Everyone who knows the real real me hates me

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts