Be careful of the new covid strain it spreads quicker

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow I hope all my friends in the UK are ok, just when I thought we made it to the finish line, this happens. we have to be really careful and not let our guards down :)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
bruh i already caught it, it is true that it is more easy to catch. however this strain is way better to catch since the symptomes are way less.

these are the symptomes i got:
1. headache
2. dizzy
3. little bit loss of smell
4. 1 day of full out flu symptomes

this was all resolved by simply drinking water with garlic etc
basically the remedy that has been send around on the whatsapp group our mothers and aunties partake in ( i personally now put respect on their internet remedies).

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Apparently it's more lethal too. Wait 2 weeks to see if it kills younger people. Do your shopping now before the panic sets in and everything is gone.

Also limit contact with outsiders for two weeks. If it has mutated and is more deadly then we have to be more careful.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Apparently it's more lethal too. Wait 2 weeks to see if it kills younger people. Do your shopping now before the panic sets in and everything is gone.

Also limit contact with outsiders for two weeks. If it has mutated and is more deadly then we have to be more careful.
I am locked inside now at least till after new years the government took a quick decision this time so it's more serious I think.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
London has moved into Tier 4 again
There was no tier 4 before a couple days ago. It used to be up to 3 and out of nowhere, they place South-East on Tier 4, which they made up in a matter of hours :childplease:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These UKs were complaining about the lockdown and how it ruined their Christmas, while there is a fking new Corona mutation spreading in their country. Hooyadin Allah qaad

There was no tier 4 before a couple days ago. It used to be up to 3 and out of nowhere, they place South-East on Tier 4, which they made up in a matter of hours :childplease:

It wasn’t called Tier 4 then but the restrictions are pretty much the same, are they not?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It wasn’t called Tier 4 then but the restrictions are pretty much the same, are they not?
This restrictions are on par/the same with the 2nd National Lockdown we had back in November. Its basically, close the retails and stay at home.

This is serious, they are even considering delaying the start of school term, something which they always did not want to do :manny:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Screenshot_20201223-001243_Instagram.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Damn and there are British and European expats in Cape Town that came in August and mid September large waves of them and currently SA is also in thr flight restrictions , I hate to go through another phase of lockdown.
Nacala , I thought the vaccines produced would put an end to this pandemic but ain't Corona a kkkkkk

2020 is just the tip of the iceberg real problems will begin

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am locked inside now at least till after new years the government took a quick decision this time so it's more serious I think.
Same here. We need to study it further. The Christmas shopping spree sent those infection rates flying.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Tf 2020 isn't even done with us yet? I thought we had a deal. Imagine starting 2021 with a much more stricter lockdowns, a great start to a new year i think not:mjkkk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tf 2020 isn't even done with us yet? I thought we had a deal. Imagine starting 2021 with a much more stricter lockdowns, a great start to a new year i think not:mjkkk:
Damn bro. We getting shut down, unis and schools will soon close down. Literally the only places they kept open had young ppl spreading the virus. Now lockdowns will be even harsher.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Damn bro. We getting shut down, unis and schools will soon close down. Literally the only places they kept open had young ppl spreading the virus. Now lockdowns will be even harsher.
That's messed up. I don't want that new strain to be here in the US otherwise all hell will break loose and people esp reps, karens, anti vaxxers will literally go apeshit and blame Biden for that and shit would be as chaotic as 2020 is/was. We're not built for lockdowns as a spokesperson for reer Murica

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's messed up. I don't want that new strain to be here in the US otherwise all hell will break loose and people esp reps, karens, anti vaxxers will literally go apeshit and blame Biden for that and shit would be as chaotic as 2020 is/was. We're not built for lockdowns as a spokesperson for reer Murica
America messed up with the second amendment. There's no way you can keep the crazies in lockdown. I see some serious civil war coming.

Conspiracies will fly through the roof. The great reset, population control and martial law.

Trending

Latest posts