BDSM test and my results

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@Bohol please delete that picture el padrone posted and move my thread back to life and advice thanks
kkkkkkkkk life and advice? naa the whole BDSM thing is sexual in nature and as normies say deviant in the sexual scale.

you are lucky your thread stays in NSFW and not thrown in qashin like they did with all my bdsm stuff

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
kkkkkkkkk life and advice? naa the whole BDSM thing is sexual in nature and as normies say deviant in the sexual scale.

you are lucky your thread stays in NSFW and not thrown in qashin like they did with all my bdsm stuff
You seem to have gothic outlooks on sex that’s probably why they’re in the qashin section

World

VIP
You’re a 17 years old child. What’s wrong with you? WTF! Why the f*ck are you even sexual at that age let alone a deviant?

El padrone

awesome! im all about BDSM getting exposure among somalis. any publicity is good publicity.

hopefully BDSM intro and guides also get moved back to life section. @yasmin lan shaqo wanaagsan wll

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
upload_2017-11-11_21-20-6.png

:wtf: I thought I was a spicy 'whip cracking' deviant. Turns out I'm vanilla and very sexless.:snoop:

El padrone

someone should keep an eye on @yasmin lan she's a danger to men around the world. :ufdup:#blackwidowspiderxalimo
i can already see her mugshot on the tv accused of crimes of passion. murdering and chopping up faaraxs seduced from steamy shisha lounges in londons dark alleys. fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts