BDSM test and my results

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I enjoy degrading, prolonged orgasms, knife play and bondage no submissive woman would do this. I feel sorry for my future spouse :lolbron:
:ahhhh: thats hawt! a woman who can put up a good fight before letting her man destroy her malab sounds insanely hot walaahi.

dont feel sorry, someone who enjoys the things you mentioned will need more than submissive traits. a switch cud handle that or someone more into roleplaying. u feel me?

bdsm is all about experimenting, you might think your total dom but experience taught me that not all doms are dominant and not all subs are submissive exclusively. you will be in the receiving end once in a while.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
No it’s a kink :bell: honestly this is why I can’t marry a Somali they’re bland and boring. I need somebody adventurous and is willing to enjoy it for the both of us
how old are u yasmin? we cud arrange sthing and make scenes together. u know, explore stuff together.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Getting hurt is not adventurous that’s just plain stupid.
Imagine you’re in a dark room and your wife is in dark lingerie and she has a iridescent army knife and rope! She ties you up gives you two little slits scratches you then you both do the do. Knife play is just like foreplay but scarier and thrilling

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
how old are u yasmin? we cud arrange sthing and make scenes together. u know, explore stuff together.
I’m a minor
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending