BBC confirms President Deni to declare candidacy for President of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
1381166E-F64A-480B-B0BA-94FE0B0A4A73.jpeg

Warar laga helayo ilo lagu kalsoon yahay oo ka tirsan madaxtooyada dowlad goboleedka Puntland ee Soomaaliya ayaa BBCda u sheegay in madaxweynaha maamulkaasi uu u sharraxan yahay xilka madaxtinimada ee Soomaaliya.

Weli si rasmi ah madaxweyne Saciid Cabdullaahi Deni uma shaacin inuu u tartami doono xilka madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, hasayeeshee waxay wararku shegeayaan inuu ku guda jiro ololihii uu arrintaas uga guul gaari lahaa.

Wararku waxa ay sheegayaan in madaxweynaha dowlad goboleedka Jubaland, Axmed Maxamed Islaam (Axmed Madoobe), uu u ololaynayo sidii madaxweynaha Puntland loogu dooran lahaa xilka ugu sarreeya Soomaaliya.

Warkan ayaa soo shaacbaxaya iyadoo maalmahan uu magaalada Garowe ku sugnaa madaxweynaha Jubbaland, iyadoo la sheegay in labada madaxweyne maamul goboleed ay ka wadahadlayeen arrimaha doorashada.

Muddo dheer ayay socotay hadalhaynta ah in madaxweyne Saciid Cabdullaahi Deni uu ku hamiyayo inuu u tartamo xilka madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t think he should run.

He should finish off Puntland’s transition to an electoral democracy first before running to Mogadishu.

He will be seen as the most successful post-civil war Somali leader if he pulled it off.

However, every Somali politician has an eye for Villa Somalia.

:manny:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Regardless, if he puts his hat in the ring, he has my support.

Deni has proven his credentials and I believe he is the best candidate for Somali president.

He has a better track record than any Somali president ever had prior to their election.

What happens to him when he fails to become the president of Somalia ? Can he go back to Puntland to continue his job or is it over for him there ?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'll be the first one laughing and celebrating his downfall, the dumb f*ck really got gassed and thinks he'll win. I hope they chew him up then spit him out. It's bittersweet cause his leave is a personal gain for my family but still stupid stupid stupid.

Can he go back to Puntland to continue his job or is it over for him there ?
No. He's finished in Puntland. This isn't a game of musical chairs, once he gets up that's it. There's no going back.

Duchess

VIP
What happens to him when he fails to become the president of Somalia ? Can he go back to Puntland to continue his job or is it over for him there ?

I would rather he tried and failed than back candidates that provide no value to Puntland. If President Deni runs, the VP Karaash would become President of Puntland.

Duchess

VIP
I'll be the first one laughing and celebrating his downfall, the dumb f*ck really got gassed and thinks he'll win. I hope they chew him up then spit him out. It's bittersweet cause his leave is a personal gain for my family but still stupid stupid stupid.

No. He's finished in Puntland. This isn't a game of musical chairs, once he gets up that's it. There's no going back.

What’s wrong with you?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol. His entry was a win for mine and now my dad's gonna get a big big big promotion.

I just hate the way he's going about it, very careless and selfish. He's not keeping his promise to the people of Puntland. Does he really think that's a good look for a presidential candidate? I hope farmajo wipes the floor with him.

Duchess

VIP
That’s a silver lining.

It will end the “PL is a MJ state” comments.

It won’t and who cares anyway. MJ is the largest clan in Puntland and most of the territory in Puntland was part of Majeerteenia so it is what it is. Let the haters hate.

Duchess

VIP
Lol. His entry was a win for mine and now my dad's gonna get a big big big promotion.

I just hate the way he's going about it, very careless and selfish. He's not keeping his promise to the people of Puntland. Does he really think that's a good look for a presidential candidate? I hope farmajo wipes the floor with him.

You’re clearly clueless about why he’s running. The constitution needs to be completed and if left in the hands of anti-federalists all the hard work Puntland put into the system will be for nothing. What President Deni is doing is for the good of Puntland.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You’re clearly clueless about why he’s running. The constitution needs to be completed and if left in the hands of anti-federalists all the hard work Puntland put into the system will be for nothing. What President Deni is doing is for the good of Puntland.
Lol he's not winning anything. It's futile and he could careless about Puntland, he's doing this for his own ego.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So it will be Deni vs Farmaajo may the best man win. No HAG candidates can compete how sad May best Darood win.
Unmasking Nick Cannon GIF by The Masked Singer

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol he's not winning anything. It's futile and he could careless about Puntland, he's doing this for his own ego.

He has my support but he should’ve waited an election.

If he really wanted to have a good campaign, he would finish his work in PL, organise one man one vote elections then retire.

That would give him enough time to prepare for the national elections.

Leaving your post to compete in Xamar is disrespectful but I also understand why he would want to do it.

He probably thinks that this election needed a fresh face and that he has a good chance. No one knows what the competition is like in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending