Battle of the Darkies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallah the cursed continent makes me laugh. Bantu say east africans are not african......American Madows say they are not african......Does that mean we are related to AA's since we're both not african?

:leon:
:lolbron::lolbron::mjlol:

I say we import some here to take the heat of somali and Madow beef. Their women hate their women, their men hate their men and we hate them both.

:mjlol:
Fkk that we don't need them ChiCongo nigs around here. We already have enough autistic savages amongst us (black mali girls) :mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish the whole of African and any there is black people slavery was brought back. Including Somalia. We need White people to baby sit us.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:what1:Is it just me or I didn't get a thing of what they were saying to each other

Is it just me or those Jarrers don't know how to engage in a civil one on one debate inalilah complete cancer that was

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Low IQ fight.
But still, I defend the nigerian guys. Nigeria is in Africa and these guys have at least some languages and a history, unlike these poor bastards from America.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Low IQ fight.
But still, I defend the nigerian guys. Nigeria is in Africa and these guys have at least some languages and a history, unlike these poor bastards from America.
:gucciwhat:Low iq fight warya that was beyond borderline retarded am still surprised you went through enough to get what they said

We wuz jewz these guys can't even engage in a civil conversation t:draketf:

Yoo, those ex-convicts that can't even hold a job are insignificant in the real world. So they hold on to bs semantics and wishful dreams about an imaginary past to remedy their bug-like existence. "Stinking african", the only reason he uttered those words was because he knows that africans don't accept him. Talk about playing the ultimate victim card, "God made us slaves to teach us a lesson, but wewuzhebrewz". I mean, how more miserable can you get?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
but Basra our noses are straight how can we be enslaved?

We r going to be the house n.ggers.. we r cute enuf to be seen by the masters guests at home without scaring them. Also we could snitch on the madoow looking ones like hamdia ahmed working in the field

We r going to be the house n.ggers.. we r cute enuf to be seen by the masters guests at home without scaring them. Also we could snitch on the madoow looking ones like hamdia ahmed working in the field
master starts with an M, you know what else starts with an M? Malawi. Do you know where some of the bantus we enslaved came from? you guessed it, Malawi! so according to this, we must enslave the master!!! :fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
master starts with an M, you know what else starts with an M? Malawi. Do you know where some of the bantus we enslaved came from? you guessed it, Malawi! so according to this, we must enslave the master!!! :fittytousand:

6455.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he'll also be enslaved:yousmart:

Seriously tho it is kindness to eslave Africans. Their brains cannot handle power. They need a system like African Americans. U will see African american judges, doctors, thugs. thugs & thugs....basically every where there is a lot of African americans, the whites move out and soon it becomes like a gheto war zone. Its like whites are the life of African americans.

Seriously tho it is kindness to eslave Africans. Their brains cannot handle power. They need a system like African Americans. U will see African american judges, doctors, thugs. thugs & thugs....basically every where there is a lot of African americans, the whites move out and soon it becomes like a gheto war zone. Its like whites are the life of African americans.
basra is this your way of telling me they they wuz'nt kangz? :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts