Battle of the Darkies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we blacks? Are we Arabs? Are we Caucasians? Open your eyes & ears, we are the poorest, beggars of the world, refugees in all corners of the world that the rest of the world are tired of us begging them, why can’t we fix ourselves and ignore this repetitive racial identity? We are Somalis and can we get along, cooperate, unite and live in peace and prosperity as Somalis?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are we blacks? Are we Arabs? Are we Caucasians? Open your eyes & ears, we are the poorest, beggars of the world, refugees in all corners of the world that the rest of the world are tired of us begging them, why can’t we fix ourselves and ignore this repetitive racial identity? We are Somalis and can we get along, cooperate, unite and live in peace and prosperity as Somalis?

Aussie

Somalis dont' accept atheists. agnostics. and gay people. will this be okey?

Aussie

Somalis dont' accept atheists. agnostics. and gay people. will this be okey?

Basra

Somalis don’t accept one another and would kill dozens from one another between sub-sub clans of the same clan over a water-hole. Btw, qabiil is the religion of Somalis. Michael Mariano and Iman are/were well respected by their clans. To Somalis, qabiil is the real deal, religion comes a distant second.

Wallah the cursed continent makes me laugh. Bantu say east africans are not african......American Madows say they are not african......Does that mean we are related to AA's since we're both not african?

:leon:
:lolbron::lolbron::mjlol:
i love this division :russ::russ:

keep them negros divided :salute:

Wallah the cursed continent makes me laugh. Bantu say east africans are not african......American Madows say they are not african......Does that mean we are related to AA's since we're both not african?

blacks americans look different to Madows on the continent becauase most of them are mixed with indigenous american and white slave masters

typical black Americans family i see on tv
blogs-african-american-family.jpg

Madow africans
Africa-family.jpg

One thing they both have in common is their lack of delayed gratification one of their biggest downfalls as a race

Last edited:

wait are these isrealist for the israel state or nah ??:cosbyhmm:

7:10 he said "why do think africans want to dress like a brother" failing to realize the "black american attire" was invented by white americans, their whole culture was molded by their white american overlords
whites decided to introduce drugs to the hood, they pretty much engineered black culture of thuggery and gangster music that glorifies violence

:gucciwhat:Low iq fight warya that was beyond borderline retarded am still surprised you went through enough to get what they said

We wuz jewz these guys can't even engage in a civil conversation t:draketf:
The funniest thing is he's preaching the word of God and threatens to slap the Nigerian guy. Then he refer to some old verse about Ethiopians being punished by having Babylonians attack them along with Egypt crushing thwm. Hell even I wish Ethiopians were prophesized to be destroyed but these niggas will survive log enough to destroy the Kaaba.

:pachah1:

i love this division :russ::russ:

keep them negros divided :salute:
When UK blacks had a legendary beef with them I think last summer or the summer before that i felt like Israel while the Arabs were busy fighting each other. I felt so relaxed for a good month or so those harder low live sin the UK forgot about us and realised they had fucked up relations with them other negros. I wish we could import some to South Africa.

:ahh:

What is with blacks and their way of speaking. They all apear like uncivilized monkeys.
I didnt understand a word that was uttered

When UK blacks had a legendary beef with them I think last summer or the summer before that i felt like Israel while the Arabs were busy fighting each other. I felt so relaxed for a good month or so those harder low live sin the UK forgot about us and realised they had fucked up relations with them other negros. I wish we could import some to South Africa.

:ahh:
what on earth are you saying :mindblown:

i have never been so confused :ummhmm:

it's almost gibberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending